Sports Devil freedocast script error!!
Hi,
First of all sorry if I have posted in the wrong section, this is all new to me.
I need some help with an issue I'm having. Basically I have just jailbroken my little brothers apple tv2. He had it jailbroken previously and he done an update and a lot of addons would not work. So I took on the challenge of trying to jail break it again. The first problem I had was that the firmware is running on 5.2.1 (6.1.3) which I had 1st read there was no jail break for this yet. However I managed to do a tethered jail break. I have everything installed and went onto sports devil to get free sky sports. While trying to stream I was prompted with the message ' this needs freedocast to stream, would you like download and install'. I clicked yes, and it installed, a box came up at the bottom saying freedocast addon enabled. Then the stream tries to load, I then get the message plugin script failed with a red 'x'. I was just wondering is it because I may be runnin the latest firmware and freedocast may not support it. Or is there a simple fix.
I would be very grateful for any info or fixes which may sort it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sports Devil freedocast script error!!0