[REQUEST] Editing/Changing this addon
(2013-06-25, 05:19)stanley87 Wrote: And, yes - possible to add 5x ep's to a playlist

add_playlist_command = {
'jsonrpc': '2.0',
'method': 'Playlist.Add',
'params': {'playlistid':1, 'item': {'file': episodes[season['watchedepisodes']]['file']},
'id': '1'}
json_query(add_playlist_command)

You may also want to clear the playlist before starting to add items:

clear_playlist_command = {
'method': 'Playlist.Clear',
'params': {'playlistid':1},
json_query(clear_playlist_command)

You will also need to use the below play command instead:

play_command = {
'method': 'Player.Open',
'params': {'item': {'playlistid':1}},
json_query(play_command)

excuse my ignorance, but where would i be adding this?

end of the script, beginning?
Wherever the command to play is in the current script. But my script has those changes already.

It just doesnt include stanleys extra notification code.
Ok, everything is running smoothly, cant thank everyone involved in this enough!

One last request now, i promise Wink

So now the script plays random episodes with excluding some genres, i copied the script, to make a second one, and it is working, but now i want to edit the second one to only play specific genres, so this code will have to change, but to what?

Code:
if show['watchedepisodes'] < show['episode'] and show['tvshowid'] not in IGNORE and "Children" not in show['genre']:

so this above excludes children genre, so the new script i would want to only include results with the genre "sitcom"
if show['watchedepisodes'] < show['episode'] and show['tvshowid'] not in IGNORE and "sitcom" in show['genre']: Huh
(2013-07-09, 11:17)matthuisman Wrote: if show['watchedepisodes'] < show['episode'] and show['tvshowid'] not in IGNORE and "sitcom" in show['genre']: Huh

hmm, i tried that, maybe i did something wrong. Im in no way a coder, so im learning whilst doing. Thanks, will go test the code when I get home.
Remember. it's case sensitive.
If the show['genre'] = "Sitcom, Thriller"
then "sitcom" in show['genre'] will return false
You could lowercase the show['genre'] to stop this issue

eg: if show['watchedepisodes'] < show['episode'] and show['tvshowid'] not in IGNORE and "sitcom" in show['genre'].lower():

I'm assuming show['genre'] is a string... if it's an array, then lower won't work
I played around yesterday and saw that it is case sensitive. Thanks for the last code snippet, will test it tonight.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Editing/Changing this addon0