Raspberry Pi Lights on, no display and screen freezes with AJ addons
I got Raspbmc working 2 days ago, excitedly and happy, then when I tried watching a movie through AJ addons, the screen froze when I tried to stop the movie. Anyways I had to take off the power supply from the mains twice. So yesterday I formatted the SD, and reinstalled it all, and didnt watch through AJ addons so all went fine. However at night, I accidentally plugged it out from the mains. Just because I was bored today, I thought of formatting it (I didnt even try using it today) and reinstalling it, however, when I plugged it in the RPi today, all the lights were on, but nothing came on the display. I have tried using all the ones, the standalone image, the network image, and the installer. All have not worked. The TV just remains blue and says "No Signal", while all of the lights on the RPi are on. I am sure my power supply is fine as i tried many many others, include 1 Amp ones. I am sure the HDMI Cable is fine, as I have tried one other one with no sucess. What could the problem be? :/
Does it show up on your network at all? Can you SSH into the Pi? Maybe see if your router detects it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Raspberry Pi Lights on, no display and screen freezes with AJ addons0