Android Play Video_TS folder
Hello everyone I'm new,

The question from me is can xbmc play Video_TS folder over network on Xios Ds?

The Dvd is in my drive on my Windows 7 laptop that xbmc sees and can play .vob files from it.
But whenever I click .ifo file it says unable to play, same result in stack mode.

Does anyone know a solution to this?

Thanks,
Harry

PS No swish and flick answers, it will not helpSmile
use pivos nightly firmware, it was fixed.
So it was a problem with firmware?

Another question came up when I was playing with it.
Can http controller access network shares? Because It will always tell me can't get directory error
And can that controller play all movies in the folder or create a playlist?

Edit: Another problem happened, For some reason the app started up as preparing for first run then when I click on Videos, Files the screen goes blank, but I can come back to the main menu by clicking back
(2013-07-19, 04:38)davilla Wrote: use pivos nightly firmware, it was fixed.

Hi davilla,

I had thought this inability to play video_ts folders was due to an android shortcoming, as they play fine on my pc.
So is it firmware rather than an android or xbmc issue?

My device, quad core cs918, great box, but has the same issue, as do most other android tv boxes.

Curious to know more, tx
Mark.
I have a rooted Tv Box with Android 4.2 (A20) AMRv7. I can't play DVDs inside XBMC by mounting remote SMB filesystem... But I did in this manner:

1) I installed cifsmanager app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...ifsmanager)
2) I mounted an TimeCapsule remote filesystem in /mnt/extsd/DVDMedia with cifsmanager
3) than, I opened XBMC and I added new source by "local" (root) filesystem (/mnt/extsd/DVDMedia)... but that is remote, in true.
4) And... the DVDs are playing very good and with menu options working.

Crazy?! I think all problems with DVDs and SMB are in XBMC implementation protocols... needs urgent to be better. In XBMC Gothan 13 nothing is working with SMB and AFS... only error messages: "server not responding".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play Video_TS folder0