Recordinds doesn't appears automatilly and another question
Hi,

I'm new to the world of PVR in xbmc. I config my backend with NextPVR and set the recordings folder and blabla.
Everything works fine except when shows is recorded and complete it doesn't appears in the REcordings Menu in XBMC. I have to restart XBMC to make it appears. IS it a bug or something I do wrong?

Secondly, right in XBMC, on can a pre-programmed a set of recordings for a same show? Example: I want to record all Dexter'S episode. Now I only have the option to record one episode and do it manually. Is there a way to have an option like "Records all episode automatically every week" ? thank you guys and girls.
Recordings show should up automatically. It could be a bug in the NextPVR addon.

I don't think XBMC at the moment supports recording a specific show (not all PVR addons support that functionality either).
it's definitely a bug in the add-on if they don't appear in the list. the add-on must call TriggerRecordingsUpdate when the list changes.

series linking isn't implemented atm. an add-on could do this via menu hooks, but i don't think there is one that implemented it
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
I hope some progress will be made for the NextPVR addon .. else do you know an other PVR addon with an other backend that refresh correctly the recording list? Do you know if the "series linking" will be implemented in a near future? I'm also testin comskip since yesterday... seems to works fine in xbmc except little bugs with timeline. Anyway, keep up the good work on PVR in XBMC. It's great! Thank you.
AFAICT tvheadend updates the recordings list automatically, as I suspect most PVR addons do.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recordinds doesn't appears automatilly and another question0