• 19(current)
[RELEASE] Chrome Launcher
It's not opening full-screen for me, and I don't have focus on the window. Trying it out for the first time on Kodi.

I use Harmony to control my NUC using MCE profile and I am unable to exit the browser.
(2015-01-06, 17:12)suku_patel_22 Wrote: It's not opening full-screen for me, and I don't have focus on the window. Trying it out for the first time on Kodi.

I use Harmony to control my NUC using MCE profile and I am unable to exit the browser.

Mine doesn't go teh 1/4 screen thing, it just wont go full screen. Will the code edit trick work for that?
Thank you! Worked perfectly on Helix.

I also configured one of the Fn key to return to Kodi after watching a movie on Netflix, for example.
Clicking on websites open a program files url instead of the website address.

In kiosk mode it displays this url: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Google/Chrome/Application/39.0.2171.95/
When in non-kiosk mode it displays the 2 tabs of file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Google/Chrome/Application/39.0.2171.95/ and then the actual url will be displayed in the third tab.

Chrome version: 39.0.2171.95
Chrome Launcher: 1.1.3
Windows 8.1 latest updates
(2015-01-11, 17:32)Arsenic210 Wrote:
(2015-01-06, 17:12)suku_patel_22 Wrote: It's not opening full-screen for me, and I don't have focus on the window. Trying it out for the first time on Kodi.

Mine doesn't go teh 1/4 screen thing, it just wont go full screen. Will the code edit trick work for that?

I fixed mine by just turning on "use personal profile". went full screen right after that.
Still a fantastic way to get to Netflix
Chrome Version: 39.0.2171.95
Chrome Launcher: 1.1.3
Netflixbmc: 1.3.11
Kodi 14.0
Windows 7 x64

I don't get any sound out of Chrome when using the launcher from Kodi. The browser shows the speaker icon in the tab so there should be sound. If i open chrome from the desktop I get sound.
Fixed it by changing my Audio Output device from WASAPI to Direct Sound
Hey, so when I try to use this on an Android box, I get the error Chrome not found... I can put in a custom path, but I can't browse out to the main filesystem... What do I point it at? The .apk on the system? I see this setting is in settings.xml - so I could put a real path in there (that goes out past the xbmc folder)...

Has anyone managed to get this working on Android? If you did, what did you point this path at?

Thanks-
(2015-01-17, 03:19)chickentech Wrote: Has anyone managed to get this working on Android? If you did, what did you point this path at?
Thanks-

Why would you want this running on android? If you use the latest SPMC fork, and you installed netflix, vudu and other apps, you can go into the Programs folder and select android apps. You then can add the netflix, vudu, tv apps to your favorites folder or launch them from there. Once you've added them to the favorites folder from the main xbmc screen you can launch into them from favorites (Star on bottom left of screen). Android is a lil more flexible in those regards. But quality videos requires more robust hardware/OS. (Streaming and high bit rate videos like 1080p Blu-Ray).
How does one find the correct script path. Can't get it to launch. Thanks.
(2015-01-13, 18:20)Arsenic210 Wrote: I fixed mine by just turning on "use personal profile". went full screen right after that.
Still a fantastic way to get to Netflix

Thanks for the tip. Worked for me. I use Netflixbmc for my Netflix movies.
Does anyone have solution for the remote control problem when watching Netflix with chrome?

When I run chrome in openbox or blackbox I cannot control it anymore with remote control. It appears that remote control is working "behind" the video.

Thanks!!
Is there a way to use this with Yatse?
(2015-02-09, 16:29)Reb313 Wrote: Is there a way to use this with Yatse?
do you mean using yatse as a remote control? I don't think so.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I am having some issues with getting this addon to work properly. I am running Kodibuntu (14.1) and all I'm getting from Chrome via this launcher is a browser window that covers only half of the screen (not even exactly half because there are small empty strips on left, top and bottom edges of the browser window. I've been trying to follow the tips in this thread and some others (suggesting openbox, blackbox, lxde and whatnot), but with no difference. I think I'm just missing something here but I'd sure be grateful if someone could point me to the right direction.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Chrome Launcher8