Dual Monitor Help
I have a 60inch Vizio LED tv, and windows 7 using an ATI 4820 or 4870(i forget which it is) graphics card. the problem i'm running into is this. if i change the video settings in xbmc to "full screen window instead of true fullscreen" i can use both monitors at the same time, but the video stutters. my tv and computer with monitor are in different rooms. the computer is connected to VIZIO tv using hdmi cable. in full screen window mode someone can sit at my computer and browse internet, or whatever they want to with no effect to xbmc, other than video will stutter regardless if someone is at my computer. if i use true full screen setting the video playback is perfect, but if someone uses the the keyboard or mouse, xbmc seems to minimize itself, and video play black ceases, i will still get audio though. i used to use a phillips 32 inch lcd tv and had zero issues, not sure if the tv itself is to blame for some reason. I've tried changing the vizios resolution to match the acer lcd monitor, but that didn't work. tried following a guide for dual monitor setup using ultramon i found in the forums and that didn't work either. I have no idea what else it could be. any suggestions?
It means your GPU can not handle smooth playback in Windowed mode. You can see if updated drivers help and making sure your TV is set as the primary monitor. Otherwise you would need a GPU upgrade to have a smooth experience in windowed mode.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dual Monitor Help0