Mouse Wheel Map Change - Solutions
(2017-06-20, 01:55)DeadHeadSean Wrote: Thanks so much for this! Smile

So its working for you DeadHeadSean? i still cant get my mouse.xml settings file to take on my mac OSX. Sad
Yes, Win 10 for me.
(2017-05-26, 01:36)keiran.harris Wrote: hi guys,

appreciate this is an old thread, but, here am i, in 2017, on a fresh kodi install (kodi 17.1) and i have the same issue as the original poster: i.e. any slight bump of my mouse sends the video skipping off by whole minutes in a certain direction. Its crazy frustrating.

Its totally unworkable, makes me think my mouse (logitech anywhereMX) is crazy sensitive or has a supercharged wheel function otherwise id imagine the internet would be up in arms over this Smile

My mouse.xml is super simple right now, just the below:

Code:
<keymap>
  <Global>
    <mouse>
      <wheeldown>noop</wheeldown>
      <wheelup>noop</wheelup>
    </mouse>
  </Global>
</keymap>

Im on a mac so this mouse.xml lives here:
/Users/tv/Library/Application Support/Kodi/userdata/

but i cant get the damn thing to take. No change in behaviour after reloading kodi.

i have of course followed the steps in here http://kodi.wiki/view/Alternative_keymaps_for_mice but no matter what change i make, i cant get it to make any difference.

Any idea's anyone?
thanks!

Hey Keiran,

please try this:
3.2.2 Userdata folder and logs are hidden
Link
By default, Mac OS X 10.7 hides the user's Library folder, which is where Kodi's userdata folder and logs are stored. There are a few ways to get around this:
While in the Finder, click on the "Go" menu and hold down ⌥ Option, then select Library.
You can use programs such as TinkerTool to change the visibility of all or some hidden files/folders.
To permanently reveal the ~/Library folder, open up Terminal and run this command:
chflags nohidden ~/Library
Note: Anytime there is an OS X update (e.g. from version 10.7.3 to 10.7.4) you will have to run this command again as the folder will be hidden again.

found it under
http://kodi.wiki/view/Mac_FAQ#Lion_userdata

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mouse Wheel Map Change - Solutions0