• 204(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
Yes I do. Version 1.4.7.2. Is this correct?
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2016-01-18, 22:09)JanM201 Wrote: Yes I do. Version 1.4.7.2. Is this correct?
Yes, this is the latest version. I check that tomorrow.
Thank you very much for your help.
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
1 more..
When I scrape a Special season ie: TVSHOW - S0E01, in the .nfo file, it shows to sort

<season>0</season> <--Good
<episode>1</episode> <--Good
<displayseason>1</displayseason> <--Not Good
<displayepisode>3</displayepisode> <--Not Good

This puts the episode right in the middle of Season 1 AND in my Specials folder. How do I disable that so I don't have to manually delete all of the Display Season/Episodes?

Displayxx doesn't show for normal episodes...which is great.
(2016-01-18, 22:21)McButton Wrote: 1 more..
When I scrape a Special season ie: TVSHOW - S0E01, in the .nfo file, it shows to sort

<season>0</season> <--Good
<episode>1</episode> <--Good
<displayseason>1</displayseason> <--Not Good
<displayepisode>3</displayepisode> <--Not Good

This puts the episode right in the middle of Season 1 AND in my Specials folder. How do I disable that so I don't have to manually delete all of the Display Season/Episodes?

Displayxx doesn't show for normal episodes...which is great.
That's correct for special episodes if they are aired between normal episodes. But there is a setting to disable this information in Settings => Tv Shows => Scrapers-Data. You have to rescrape the episode to remove the information from NFO.
Cant seem to figure what needs to be disabled. I want the Season/Episodes..but not the display portion. Now I get
<displayseason>3</displayseason>
<displayepisode>4096</displayepisode>

I've even seen some scrapers do -1 for both...
(2016-01-18, 22:57)McButton Wrote: Cant seem to figure what needs to be disabled. I want the Season/Episodes..but not the display portion. Now I get
<displayseason>3</displayseason>
<displayepisode>4096</displayepisode>

I've even seen some scrapers do -1 for both...

You are working with the alpha version, right?
You have to disable that setting (it's only available in alpha and forthcoming 1.4.8.0):

There she is. I had to swap laptops yesterday and just realized now I lost the Alpha. Sorry. I actually have 1.4.7.2. Dang.

I was only checking through a few things and noticed that the ep listing was showing odd. I need to scrape my whole TV show database due to Kodi resetting on scrape due to some invalid .nfo.
(2016-01-18, 22:12)JanM201 Wrote: Thank you very much for your help.

Tested and works for me without any issue:

Is there any error in log (.\EmberMEdiamManager\Logs)?
(2016-01-18, 23:49)McButton Wrote: There she is. I had to swap laptops yesterday and just realized now I lost the Alpha. Sorry. I actually have 1.4.7.2. Dang.

I was only checking through a few things and noticed that the ep listing was showing odd. I need to scrape my whole TV show database due to Kodi resetting on scrape due to some invalid .nfo.
Kodi should have an option to enable or disable this. I think it's still a (old) feature request.
Yeah. It kinda works. It's not perfect, but it does ok. I'd rather just scrape it. Keep up the good work to get that stable version out. Thanks!

Got the Alpha back in action. Thanks for the info.
I will say, I've tested 3 other scrapers, and so far Ember is still the best for a lot of reasons. Each is cool in it's own way...but the others do so many odd things that ruin the database.
How do I backup the old settings files ?

and export it to the new version?

I try just install it in the same folder and it looks like the settings were over written..

None of the folders location were saved.

===

also where is the youtube scraper in settings?

I am on version 1.4.7.2
--- What is "The remote server returned an error: 523 Origin Unreachable"? <-- TMDB is down. Thanks, Google. It's been down all day. It's great when I've been trying to test things and not knowing.
Team,
2 points:
1) if I change the media (let's say from an mp4 file to an mkv... ember does not detect it on a library update and does not change the file specs in the nfo... correct?
2) have anyone looked into a plugin for Emby? I've started at looking at it and sounds very promising....
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
(2016-01-20, 00:15)m.savazzi Wrote: Team,
2 points:
1) if I change the media (let's say from an mp4 file to an mkv... ember does not detect it on a library update and does not change the file specs in the nfo... correct?
2) have anyone looked into a plugin for Emby? I've started at looking at it and sounds very promising....
If the source is set to "separate folder for each movie", Ember recognize only one file oer folder. If you change the file without remove the old entry from library, Ember ignore the new one. The best way to do a quality upgrade with different extension is to remove the old entry from Ember DB, rename the new to the same like the old, do a DB update and rescan the metadata.

I have newer tested emby. Maybe we can take a look to it.
  • 204(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8