IMDB nfo search
sorry i started this in wrong tree.

what i want is to hawe imdb to searsh for more than just stackedname.nfo and ("first" filename in the stack).nfo
i want it to searsh also for any.nfo i curent dir but that would not work for people hawing more than one movie in same dir.

but why not make this configurable in xboxmediacenter.xml and maby use regular expressions also in xboxmediacenter.xml to specify. what should match?
i know what you want, but its very likely you'll never get it. why not just rename your nfo files? most users are very comfortable with this system, and it works well.

so, because you're too lazy to rename your files, we need to change how xbmc works? i think not.

but, xbmc is all open source so we encourage all users to change xbmc to work however is best for them. and if you, by all means, please submit a patch.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
it's not lasyness, its just that the way nfo are named so it should be more than just me that want this geting movies directly from an ftp share. and i think its better if all files could keep their orginal names for many reason.

this is only suggestions, if i could maby i did a patch.
hmm nfo's are usually named like the rar's. if you don't unrar it should actually work imo.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
yep works exelent for about 50% off the movies i hawe!

but one newer get completly satisfied!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDB nfo search0