• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Ace - Gotham
Trying to install Ace 6.0.2 on Gotham beta1 but getting dependencies not met. Any ideas why?
(2014-03-08, 16:48)Wanilton Wrote: @axel Foley, exist, use left arrow for open panel for change, gotham version only, of course.

Thanks, found it, it should be put in the first post. Smile
EDIT: Issue appears to be related to XBMC install and not Ace. Sorry!
(2014-03-08, 16:35)Axel Foley Wrote: Two issues:

1. The skin is missing the new options layout of XBMC. You cannot set "Beginners/Intermediate/Advanced" in the main settings menu. I had to switch to Confluence, set Advanced, then switched back to Ace in order to see ALL the options.

2. The Extrapack download never completes, I reach 97-98-99% and then it exits saying the download failed. It did this also in Frodo.

Great skin...my favorite...Wink

Yeah, I am having exactly the same problem with the Extrapack failing to download after 99% using the xunity-mod release.
Hi there,

Gotham Beta 2 and Ace 6.0.2 - I can't see options in the Artwork Downloader settings. Had to use Confluence to change it. Maybe it's a known issue?
Kodi 17.x running on Nvidia Shield, 1x KODIbuntu
mySQL hosted on WHS 2011
@upD8R, yes need fixes for work fine, press down arrow many times for see items, changes in XBMC gotham broken skin and addons settings in a few places. For now, MarcosQui, fixed this trouble only in Aeon MQ5 (gotham version only).
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks for the response, Wanilton.
Kodi 17.x running on Nvidia Shield, 1x KODIbuntu
mySQL hosted on WHS 2011
Awesome skin, but dll link doesnt work.. Sad okay found It. But ts link doesnt work.
hey,

i need a media flag for the aspect ratio "2.40:1". How can I add it?
@dirtydesaster, go to userdata/addons/skin ace
open media folder and create 2 more folders
skin.ace\media\flags\aspectratio

Put image with aspect ratio "2.40:1" in aspectratio folder and done.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
mh ok that's easy Big Grin

but, where can I get a flag with the same style as the other ones?
When playing music with a visualization, is there a way to have the artist info brought up on demand? I can see how to turn it on or off but I'd like to be able to bring up for a moment without interrupting the visualization.
(2014-03-31, 03:28)macbean Wrote: When playing music with a visualization, is there a way to have the artist info brought up on demand? I can see how to turn it on or off but I'd like to be able to bring up for a moment without interrupting the visualization.

Continuing with this, is there a way, while listen to music and having a visualization (Project M) that an info screen appears for a couple of seconds to show the information of the song and after that time disappears?

Great work!!
edit: nevermind wrong thread
It's this thread dead?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ace - Gotham6