• 9(current)
[RELEASE] Ace - Gotham
French is 100% translated

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/ski...nguage/fr/
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
I'm just curious if there is something contained within Ace or Ace Extra addons that would cause popups? Ever since I installed them, every time I go into a new media category or a new episode plays, I get a popup to rate movies. I hit settings and went into configure and I saw something that said "the movie db". I went in and uninstalled the movie db and restarted....no change. Ace is literally the best skin I've ever tried... I saw it in a video and its extremely versatile. But these popups are extremely annoying.
I've been using this skin for years now and I've never seen a single popup... perhaps the cinema experience addon? there's an option in there "enable rating video"
(2015-10-21, 18:39)m1k385 Wrote: I've been using this skin for years now and I've never seen a single popup... perhaps the cinema experience addon? there's an option in there "enable rating video"

Thanks a ton. That's what it was. Lol
I just upgraded to ubuntu 14.04 and kodi 15.2 and now had the same popup problem...... turning of the extended info addon/script did the trick for me. lol
(2015-11-12, 03:36)m1k385 Wrote: I just upgraded to ubuntu 14.04 and kodi 15.2 and now had the same popup problem...... turning of the extended info addon/script did the trick for me. lol

Are u on Ace with 15.2?

Need to update my signature though Tongue
Quote:Are u on Ace with 15.2?

Having had some more sleep and looking around a bit I see more people wondering this same question, so let me explain how I got around the missing dependencies issue that occurs when installing via zip.
Do keep in mind that I'm on Linux so I don't know if this will work on other OS or devices like raspberry pi but you can at least try.

Backup Kodi before starting!!! I didn't but you should, just in case...

First of download the right version --> here <-- that was updated by muCkk.
Second extract the zip you downloaded, now you have a zipped and an unzipped version...
Third find your .kodi folder on Linux this is in the home folder (press ctrl+H to show hidden folders) on windows this probably in the roaming folder press windows key and type %appdata% hit enter (if not search google, I haven't touched windows in a long time Tongue)
Once located open the folder and open the addons folder, in this map paste the unzipped version of ace, now open the packages folder (this one should be in the addons folder unless you haven't installed any addons)
paste the zipped version in the packages folder, restart or start kodi and select the ace skin in the appearance section of options.
Done...

1 thing I might add, I did a fresh install so I had no packages folder, I installed the aeon mq5 skin previous to the steps above to solve this problem, I have no clue if this might have helped the process but my guess is you can skip this step.

For as far as I can see there are no issues or errors. Hope this helps
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ace - Gotham6