Movie Scrape Issue
When trying to auto scrape my movies Ember will only scrape about 5 movies and will continue to say it's scraping the others but never pulls any info(nfo/posters/fanart), I never had this problem with older versions, did not start till I think 1.3.0.13, since I updated to that version and every one after that I've been having this problem, the only reason I'm trying to re-scrape 600+ movies again is when I moved to 1.3.0.13 it did not see any info from the previous versions so I deleted all the non movies files and started over. I really don't want to scrape 600+ movies 5 at a time to rebuild the database.
same for me.
v1.3.0.17
That is the "movie not found on IMDB" bug. Try this pre-released fix: Link
works like a charm!
and believe it or not but also the hit rate, I mentioned in another thread, has increased dramatically.
Great job!
I cant get it to work. I find my movie when searching for it and click OK. Nothing happens.
I have tried adding the scraper dll EmberCore(autoscrape_beta_test).rar and scraper.EmberCore (IMDB plot fix for 1.3.0.17).rar under modules so it have version 1.3.0.18 but its not working.

Whats wrong?
(2013-11-08, 18:45)tord000 Wrote: I cant get it to work. I find my movie when searching for it and click OK. Nothing happens.
I have tried adding the scraper dll EmberCore(autoscrape_beta_test).rar and scraper.EmberCore (IMDB plot fix for 1.3.0.17).rar under modules so it have version 1.3.0.18 but its not working.

Whats wrong?

Try a fresh installation, no old AdvancedSettings, Settings and Media.emm.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Scrape Issue0