TVDB scraper failing
(2013-10-04, 18:29)blacklabelpaul Wrote: My shows are in ShowName\Series #\Filename.avi
Quote:IThe info downloads but sometimes it will show 0 episodes belonging to it.

What naming convention are you using for Filename? It needs to contain the season and episode numbers (e.g., S01E01.avi, ShowName.S01E01.avi, ShowName.S01E01.EpisodeName.avi, etc.).
(2013-10-04, 23:55)artrafael Wrote:
(2013-10-04, 18:29)blacklabelpaul Wrote: My shows are in ShowName\Series #\Filename.avi
Quote:IThe info downloads but sometimes it will show 0 episodes belonging to it.

What naming convention are you using for Filename? It needs to contain the season and episode numbers (e.g., S01E01.avi, ShowName.S01E01.avi, ShowName.S01E01.EpisodeName.avi, etc.).

I use TheRenamer to fix the titles, I get a little OCD about my filenames.

But I realize only a few shows are doing this as well.

The TV show information thing did the trick for a few but not all - still probably just a timing thing. So removing/re-adding will be my next step to work out the remaining bugs.

Thanks
(2013-10-05, 00:28)blacklabelpaul Wrote: I use TheRenamer to fix the titles, I get a little OCD about my filenames.

But I realize only a few shows are doing this as well.

The TV show information thing did the trick for a few but not all - still probably just a timing thing. So removing/re-adding will be my next step to work out the remaining bugs.

Thanks

I installed XBMC on my other computer and the shows and movies that were not generating on my MediaCenter are now generating. I replaced both Roaming\XBMC and Program Files\XBMC\userdata to my mediacenter and it fixed the problem.
Ok so I think i may have made some progress. I figured there must be some type of cache or something holding the scrapper info from when the plugin wasn't working and sure enough i found it in the following directory

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\cache\scrapers\metadata.tvdb.com

I cut and pasted the files from this directory onto my desktop as a backup, then launched XBMC and let it update the video library and BAM it all showed up.
(2013-10-09, 04:26)jrbilodeau Wrote: Ok so I think i may have made some progress. I figured there must be some type of cache or something holding the scrapper info from when the plugin wasn't working and sure enough i found it in the following directory

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\cache\scrapers\metadata.tvdb.com

I cut and pasted the files from this directory onto my desktop as a backup, then launched XBMC and let it update the video library and BAM it all showed up.

Good job. My way worked too for me but obviously did not need to do all that file/folder replacing since you narrowed down the real issue. Hopefully people save themselves the headache and find this thread in the future.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB scraper failing0