Singles
I am using the latest version of openelec on the Pi.
I have an issue where I have a lot of singles (over 800) and XBMC has a Singles section (reads a blank album field in ID3 tag). There is no Singles section on the remote (possible feature request?) so I made an album called Singles with the 'album artist' field as 'various artists' in all of them.
This works OK, however on the Pi XBMC everything is in alphabetical order, yet on the remote the order is mixed up. I have cleared all other non relevent ID3 fields just in case, and spent ages playing around trying to get them alphabetically with no joy. Its a bit of a pain scrolling through 800 tracks trying to find a specific one when they are not in order, any ideas?

PS I did think about assigning track numbers but every time I add a new track I would have to redo them all, so its not really viable.

I just realised there is no jump list either. maybe this is a symptom of the problem.

I looked at the list via the web interface and it is the same so it is not the app that is the problem, any ideas why the XBMC library would be listing alphabetically on the PI, but sending out a different order to remote devices?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Singles0