where can I download the latest release (Version: 3.9.14 )
Hi

I noticed that I still use an old version (v.3.5), and the update button is disabled in both (Frodo and Eden). I deleted the plugin and re-installed it, but I got the same old version v.3.5. So, where can I download the latest version 3.9.14 for manual installation, or how can I get it for the repo?

thanks.
you should get a message to update it from repo itself if you have auto update disabled.
try doing "force refresh" on the xbmc.org repo and see if you get the update message within 10 minutes or so.

Manual downloads are always here:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-10-07, 10:44)Martijn Wrote: you should get a message to update it from repo itself if you have auto update disabled.
try doing "force refresh" on the xbmc.org repo and see if you get the update message within 10 minutes or so.

Manual downloads are always here:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/

Thank you very much. I'm sure the auto update is enabled, but still not getting latest edition. Anyhow, I will check if force refresh option will get the latest update and report back.

thanks again.
I could get the latest version from within the repo after I did a force refresh on Frodo. Eden, did not get the update and still on v.3.5 even with the force refresh. I'm not sure why.
(2013-10-08, 10:37)kim1406 Wrote: I could get the latest version from within the repo after I did a force refresh on Frodo. Eden, did not get the update and still on v.3.5 even with the force refresh. I'm not sure why.

because Eden has a different version
(2013-10-08, 10:42)Martijn Wrote:
(2013-10-08, 10:37)kim1406 Wrote: I could get the latest version from within the repo after I did a force refresh on Frodo. Eden, did not get the update and still on v.3.5 even with the force refresh. I'm not sure why.

because Eden has a different version

I know, but it supposed to be updated to latest one, v.3.9.15, but, I still get v.3.5 from the repo.
There is no 3.9 for Eden
(2013-10-09, 09:50)Martijn Wrote: There is no 3.9 for Eden

When looking at the add-on page in the repo, I thought both will have the latest 3.9.15 as seen under the plugin logo here
where it says:

Quote:Author: amet, mr_blobby

Type: Subtitles
Version: 3.9.15
Repo: XBMC.org (v12)
XBMC.org (v11)

Source: Source code
Summary: XBMC Subtitles

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
where can I download the latest release (Version: 3.9.14 )0