Req Additional Features
Jingai - Just wanted to see how actively, if at all, you might be working on these features.
  • New Settings Level Toggle - Gotham has a new setting level toggle that is available in Confluence by moving to the left when in settings. It allows toggling the levels between standard, advanced, expert, etc
  • Extended Weather - 10 day forecasts, maps, etc
If these aren't on your radar in the near future, then I may take a crack at adding them. Thanks.
Unfortunately I just haven't had much time to work on anything XBMC-related at all. So your help would definitely be appreciated!
It would be nice if the top and bottom of the "Paused" overlay fall away after a few seconds of no keyboard/remote input. They do take up a good 1/5 of the screen. Smile
Sometimes we pause things to see them longer, hiding a lot of the screen isn't too useful then. I do love all the info they display, which is why I recommended the duality idea.

Oh, and it would be nice to have the season and episode number down there too (eg. 1x08).

As with all things; toggles for them in settings would be cool too.

Sill love the skin, it's been my standard for a long time. If you wanted me to submit them as a finished mod, I can do that too (as soon as I write them).
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
a "disable scrollbars" feature would be nice.
i don't need them and since i use a remote, i happen to use them accidentaly and then have to press "left".
(2013-11-29, 13:38)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: a "disable scrollbars" feature would be nice.
i don't need them and since i use a remote, i happen to use them accidentaly and then have to press "left".

Agreed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Additional Features0