[Announcement] - Changes in Subtitle Addons structure
Thanks, amet, work great.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@amet, after your commit, subtitles broken, no list more items available for download, and total subtitles found is wrong (only in portuguese (Brazil), in english is fine.
ex: 1.854485e-208gendas encontradas.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
it should not have anything to do with number of subtitles and items found ... it just selects the service list if no subs are found... I think there is a different issue on your side.
i install xbmc gotham 13 alpha 10....then install opensubtitles and podnapisi addon, then choose movie and dont get any subtitles....what is wrong? xbmc subtitles addon cant install anymore....any solutions?
nothing is wrong here, you tell us whats wrong on your side... for starters xbmc Debug Log would be nice, maybe try a little harder to explain whats wrong and what you are seeing... what you have given us to work with is less than zero and you expect any help based on that? or is it just a rant session?
Dear Amet,

Everything works ok, but missing "manually enter the name movie" for subtitle search.
Many who use addons like Easynews would be grateful if you do that.

Thanks in advance
(2013-12-08, 23:56)ciprijan Wrote: Dear Amet,

Everything works ok, but missing "manually enter the name movie" for subtitle search.
Many who use addons like Easynews would be grateful if you do that.

Thanks in advance

XBMC is done with library in mind, if addon doesn't set the playing file/stream name correctly we cant to much about it. maybe try contacting the addon developers to implement this, if you have a correct name in XBMC OSD, subtitle services will pick that up and search accordingly.

any other way would be hacking XBMC core just because some addon authors are lazy and wont do it properly.
Hello, I tried to install script.xbmc.subtitles-3.9.17.zip at alpha 10, but got an error message stating "Add on doesn't have correct structure...."

Can anyone guide me where I missed?

Thank you,
Same here cant install XBMC Subtitles
(2013-12-11, 03:58)aural Wrote: Hello, I tried to install script.xbmc.subtitles-3.9.17.zip at alpha 10, but got an error message stating "Add on doesn't have correct structure...."

in xbmc gotham you don't need this addon anymore (and it won't install either),
the functionallity is now built-in in xbmc.

what you need to do is install one of the available subtitle services,
for instance service.subtitles.opensubtitles
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2013-12-11, 12:00)ronie Wrote: ... what you need to do is install one of the available subtitle services ...

or read the first post in this thread
(2013-12-11, 12:00)ronie Wrote:
(2013-12-11, 03:58)aural Wrote: Hello, I tried to install script.xbmc.subtitles-3.9.17.zip at alpha 10, but got an error message stating "Add on doesn't have correct structure...."

in xbmc gotham you don't need this addon anymore (and it won't install either),
the functionallity is now built-in in xbmc.

what you need to do is install one of the available subtitle services,
for instance service.subtitles.opensubtitles

When try to install service.subtitles.opensubtitles at Alpha13 i get the same error (Add on doesn't have correct structure)
Using zip to install it?
Yes
(2013-12-12, 00:01)xmen Wrote: Yes

Any specific reason you are not using XBMC built in addon manager to install it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Announcement] - Changes in Subtitle Addons structure0