• 42(current)
Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
Is there a way to delete the resume attribute for a media file on google drive?
I went from Read/Write to Read only authorization and some movies just start
somewhere in the middle or right before the end.
(2015-10-14, 12:32)user321 Wrote: Thanks Smile This is what happens with the above folders with 0.7.16:

Export of exact google drive folder structure:
C:\Dropbox\STRM\Series\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
C:\Dropbox\STRM\Series\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\Season 01\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S01E01 - Pilot.mkv.strm

The automatically created second copy into the "TV" folder:
C:\Dropbox\STRM\TV\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Note the fullstop on the end of the folder. This means I can't access it ("C:\Dropbox\STRM\Series\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." is unavailable"). The same happens for "The O.C".

TV Show / Series folders (the parent folder) must be without a full stop on the end (indeed any folder in Windows).

Hope that's understandable!

This is an example of the error I get:

Thanks for your work so far on this awesome plugin Smile
(2015-11-12, 16:25)ColeCash Wrote: Is there a way to delete the resume attribute for a media file on google drive?
I went from Read/Write to Read only authorization and some movies just start
somewhere in the middle or right before the end.

I'm not sure how you can access it via the website. I'll add a feature to zap them or at least ignore them.

I'm moving away from file attributes because I discovered you need read-write access to the file, so if you are not a owner and a viewer, you can't save resume points or playback status on those files.

I really think using a google spreadsheet as a DB would be best and I'm moving more to getting that feature tested.
(2015-11-12, 17:25)user321 Wrote:
(2015-10-14, 12:32)user321 Wrote: Thanks Smile This is what happens with the above folders with 0.7.16:

Export of exact google drive folder structure:
C:\Dropbox\STRM\Series\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
C:\Dropbox\STRM\Series\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\Season 01\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S01E01 - Pilot.mkv.strm

The automatically created second copy into the "TV" folder:
C:\Dropbox\STRM\TV\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Note the fullstop on the end of the folder. This means I can't access it ("C:\Dropbox\STRM\Series\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." is unavailable"). The same happens for "The O.C".

TV Show / Series folders (the parent folder) must be without a full stop on the end (indeed any folder in Windows).

Hope that's understandable!

This is an example of the error I get:

Thanks for your work so far on this awesome plugin Smile

It was fixed a few weeks ago (the trailing . on directories is an issue in windows). But I never packaged a new build (only in GIT). I'll push out a build this afternoon.

I was waiting for something more than one fix before I pushed out a new build.
Quote:It was fixed a few weeks ago (the trailing . on directories is an issue in windows). But I never packaged a new build (only in GIT). I'll push out a build this afternoon.

Will the new build be available in your repo?
(2015-11-12, 19:09)dmdsoftware Wrote: It was fixed a few weeks ago (the trailing . on directories is an issue in windows). But I never packaged a new build (only in GIT). I'll push out a build this afternoon.

Ok, I'll give you another problem lol.

*Some* movie STRMs aren't detected by Kodi. For example, "Everybody Else (2009).avi.strm" isn't found and everytime I launch Kodi (with a library update) it appears to scan it but isn't added. If I change the name to "Everybody Else (2009).strm" (removing the extension) it detects successfully. Is there a reason to have the file extension in the STRM name?

Edit, actually looking at the log just now, most of the ones Kodi is having a problem detecting are those that aren't renamed but keep the scene release name (I realise this is a problem with Kodi, not a problem with your GDrive plugin):

Code:
21:45:38 T:4780 WARNING: No information found for item 'C:\Dropbox\STRM\Movies\A.Serious.Man.2009.720p.BluRay.x264.DTS-WiKi.strm', it won't be added to the library.
21:45:38 T:4780 WARNING: No information found for item 'C:\Dropbox\STRM\Movies\American.Ultra.2015.720p.BluRay.x264-Replica.mkv.strm', it won't be added to the library.
21:45:39 T:4780 WARNING: No information found for item 'C:\Dropbox\STRM\Movies\Bare.2015.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-RARBG.mkv.strm', it won't be added to the library.
21:45:39 T:4780 WARNING: No information found for item 'C:\Dropbox\STRM\Movies\Everybody Else (2009).strm', it won't be added to the library.
21:45:39 T:4780 WARNING: No information found for item 'C:\Dropbox\STRM\Movies\Fantastic.Four.2015.720p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS.mkv.strm', it won't be added to the library.
21:45:40 T:4780 WARNING: No information found for item 'C:\Dropbox\STRM\Movies\Kingsman.The.Secret.Service.2014.UNCUT.720p.BluRay.x264-VETO.mkv.strm', it won't be added to the library.
21:45:40 T:4780 WARNING: No information found for item 'C:\Dropbox\STRM\Movies\Lay The Favourite (2012).mkv.strm', it won't be added to the library.
21:45:40 T:4780 WARNING: No information found for item 'C:\Dropbox\STRM\Movies\Mistress.America.2015.720p.WEB-DL.XviD.AC3-RARBG.avi.strm', it won't be added to the library.
21:45:41 T:4780 WARNING: No information found for item 'C:\Dropbox\STRM\Movies\One Hundred and One Dalmations (1961).mkv.strm', it won't be added to the library.
21:45:41 T:4780 WARNING: No information found for item 'C:\Dropbox\STRM\Movies\Pleasantville.1998.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE.mkv.strm', it won't be added to the library.
21:45:41 T:4780 WARNING: No information found for item 'C:\Dropbox\STRM\Movies\Porco Rosso (1992).mkv.strm', it won't be added to the library.
21:45:41 T:4780 WARNING: No information found for item 'C:\Dropbox\STRM\Movies\Steve.Jobs.The.Man.in.the.Machine.2015.LIMITED.720p.BluRay.x264-USURY.mkv.strm', it won't be added to the library.
21:45:42 T:4780 WARNING: No information found for item 'C:\Dropbox\STRM\Movies\The Exorcism of Emily Rose.mp4.strm', it won't be added to the library.
21:45:42 T:4780 WARNING: No information found for item 'C:\Dropbox\STRM\Movies\The.Baader.Meinhof.Complex.2008.720p.BluRay.x264-CiNEFiLE.mkv.strm', it won't be added to the library.
21:45:42 T:4780 WARNING: No information found for item 'C:\Dropbox\STRM\Movies\The.Conjuring.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.DTS-WiKi.mkv.strm', it won't be added to the library.
21:45:42 T:4780 WARNING: No information found for item 'C:\Dropbox\STRM\Movies\The.Duke.of.Burgundy.2014.LIMITED.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE.mkv.strm', it won't be added to the library.
21:45:42 T:4780 WARNING: No information found for item 'C:\Dropbox\STRM\Movies\The.Man.from.U.N.C.L.E.2015.720p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS.mkv.strm', it won't be added to the library.
21:45:43 T:4780 WARNING: No information found for item 'C:\Dropbox\STRM\Movies\Three Colours - Red (1994).mkv.strm', it won't be added to the library.
21:45:43 T:4780 WARNING: No information found for item 'C:\Dropbox\STRM\Movies\Tron.1982.BluRay.720p.DTS.x264-CHD.mkv.strm', it won't be added to the library.

I think I might export with folder names rather than a flat structure as this will solve the problem.
(2015-11-12, 23:09)ColeCash Wrote:
Quote:It was fixed a few weeks ago (the trailing . on directories is an issue in windows). But I never packaged a new build (only in GIT). I'll push out a build this afternoon.

Will the new build be available in your repo?

http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.7.16.zip
It's time for users to submit a list of requested features they'd like to see added to this plugin over the next 45 days. Don't hold back.

Either drop your request here or drop it here https://github.com/ddurdle/GDrive-for-KODI/issues
I would like to see:

1. Implementation of automatic updates of the watched status
and resume points in the local db (like some other video addons do).
That would also allow the addon "next up" to work with strm files.

2. Option to remove or ignore watched status and remsume point
attributes, that got created for media files via read/write authorization.

3. Option for automatic/scheduled creation of strm files for new media that
gets uploaded to Google drive.
(2015-11-15, 00:39)ColeCash Wrote: I would like to see:

https://github.com/ddurdle/GDrive-for-KODI/issues/62
https://github.com/ddurdle/GDrive-for-KODI/issues/61
https://github.com/ddurdle/GDrive-for-KODI/issues/60
With the encfs decryption enabled, is it possible to stream a file or is it necessary to download the whole file before decryption can start?
(2015-11-25, 14:36)ColeCash Wrote: With the encfs decryption enabled, is it possible to stream a file or is it necessary to download the whole file before decryption can start?

the file is watchable as it downloads.
When right clicking a folder in Google Drive and choosing "Save STRM", I know it's nitpicking but do we really need the confirmation of yes/no, with the default of no? It's not a destructive operation so perhaps removing the confirm, or defaulting to yes could be implemented? Saves a few clicks Smile
(2015-11-15, 01:54)dmdsoftware Wrote:

Is allready implemented?
I am looking for a way for don't be creating new strm files manually
(2015-11-30, 16:34)romangt Wrote:
(2015-11-15, 01:54)dmdsoftware Wrote:

Is allready implemented?
I am looking for a way for don't be creating new strm files manually
No, the issues were open to track the completition
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12