Plugin to Find Missing Episodes
Hello everyone. I am a bit of a TV nut and have many shows/seasons/episodes in my library. In the beginning I was able to keep track of what episodes I had and which ones I still needed to add, however at this point it is a bit impossible to keep track.

My conundrum is that I am trying to find an easy way to scan the directory on my computer (or the XBMC library itself) for any missing episodes. These missing episodes are ones that are not in the directory itself. I know there are plugins available that will compare files in a directory with the indexed titles in my library, however this is not exactly what I am trying to do.

For example, let's say I have folder for all of the episodes of Castle, but for whatever reason I dont have "Castle - S03E10" in the directory. Maybe I deleted it on accident or what have you. Is there a way that I can scan this directory or every directory and get a notification that this particular episode is missing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
You can use NzbDrone to grab your missing episodes. It will of course tell you what you're missing.

http://forums.nzbdrone.com/index.php
I use the trakt.tv addon for just this to great effect. It helped me get my library close to perfect and it's all done automagically.

It shows your library on the Internet and when a show is complete, it shows it with a blue ribbon on the image.

When it's not complete, you can drill down through the seasons to show you the missing episode.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plugin to Find Missing Episodes0