HTPC case for full sized ATX
I am looking for a HTPC case that will fit a full sized ATX motherboard that is not a tower (sits horizontal) and would like it to be a low profile case. It does not need a 5.25" drive bay because I have a PS3 for blu-rays.
I just purchased an nMedia 6000B for my HTPC from newegg.

What I like: ATX motherboard, exterior size is nice (fits on my audio rack), holds 1 5.25" external drive, 6 internal 3.5" drives (this was the most important factor to me) and 1 2.5" SDD, easy to get stuff in an out, seems to have good airflow. (I am using a Coolermaster GeminII S524 CPU fan), an unexpected bonus is that one of the front USB ports is USB3 (this was not listed on the newegg site), 1 intake fan and 2 exhaust fans on the back, I also put an extra 120mm fan in

What I don't like: the lower front door feels flimsy, not a huge fan of the empty "display" section, kind of a pain to install drives, not as classy looking as a full brushed metal appearance.

If I cared a little more I would probably go with one of the Silverstones for closer to $150 but at $70 I would recommend the nMedia.
nMediaPC as mentioned
Silverstone GD08
Lian-Li PC-C60

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTPC case for full sized ATX0