Family History photos shared.
I was going to put all the photos on DVD and post them but I think now if I should put them online as a common set. I want to be able for family to access them as single photos and as slides how and even in video form. I also want to be able to store (backup/local repository) them on a media unit (Raspberry Pi) and maybe upload from there.

Anyone know what Internet tech. I need to do this? many thanks. PS I am getting a Raspberry Pi.
If you just want to share photos, there's no need for XBMC or a dedicated media center device (e.g., Raspberry Pi). Just upload the photos from your everyday computer to an on-line photo sharing site: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pho...g_websites
Your family members can view them on-line and download them to their own computers if they wish.

Backing up your important files is standard operating procedure for computer users and there are various methods available from an external hard drive, to burning them to DVDs and storing offsite, to storing them in "the cloud", etc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Family History photos shared.0