Smart Playlist Duplicated?
Question 
Good Evening All,

I'm hoping this is a case of me forgetting a step while doing something simple, but I can't for the life of me see what it is. I've currently setup 4 smart playlists on my XBMC systems at home. I have them displayed on my home screen, replacing the standard Movies/TV Shows. When I click on one of the smart lists, I go into the appropriate view (TV shows or Movies) and all is well.

I've now gone to create another smart playlist for Christmas Specials. Everything seemed to work fine, however on my home screen I have 2 smart playlists called "Christmas Specials". If I click on the first one, it plays sequentially every item in that folder. However, if I click on the second one, I am presented with the expected view (I can choose individual items to play).

Any help that can be provided would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!
(2013-11-28, 06:16)Spritzup Wrote: If I click on the first one, it plays sequentially every item in that folder. However, if I click on the second one, I am presented with the expected view (I can choose individual items to play).

Check the properties of those shortcuts to see what they are doing. The first one may be running Playmedia on that playlist, which would automatically play the contents of that playlist. Your second shortcut may be running ActivateWindow on that playlist, which would display a video window of the items in that playlist.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart Playlist Duplicated?0