[MOD] Bello Nero

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
iCanuck Offline
(2015-04-08 17:33)misa Wrote:  I am using your skin now for a long time on a MINIX 8 H Plus, but am still on Gotham 13.3.3 Final. No I am getting upate for the skin but not compatible. Can I stay on your Gotham build? and how?

Just don't update or manual install gotham
Version. I will fix my repo to allow for both gotham and helix versions when I get time.

Here is the Gotham version download

http://sourceforge.net/projects/icanuckx...p/download

[Image: Carbon_BelloNero_signature.jpg]
Download my Carbon Skin or BelloNero Skin
find quote
Kietunes Offline
A couple of observations from me last night after a bit of a tinker:

- No option to 'Launch' Add ons from the Enabled Add Ons menu

This is a big one for me & always seems to be overlooked, if there is a workaround I'd be happy to hear it but find myself needing to switch skins to access the OpenElec settings menu for example.

- Music Fanart didn't work as expected

I'm using Google Music EXP plugin to stream from my GM account, love the fact i can add that to my homescreen as a favourite & create a custom submenu to link to playlists etc, however it was not displaying artist fanart (worked previously in Bello Mod) & selecting that option would actually cause all fanart for Movies & TV Shows to disappear.

I didn't get long to play if I'm honest & I know colours are coming in an update but I did end up gong back to Bello Mod just for the sake of ease, I'll keep my eyes open for updates.
find quote
iCanuck Offline
(2015-04-09 10:06)Kietunes Wrote:  A couple of observations from me last night after a bit of a tinker:

- No option to 'Launch' Add ons from the Enabled Add Ons menu

This is a big one for me & always seems to be overlooked, if there is a workaround I'd be happy to hear it but find myself needing to switch skins to access the OpenElec settings menu for example.

- Music Fanart didn't work as expected

I'm using Google Music EXP plugin to stream from my GM account, love the fact i can add that to my homescreen as a favourite & create a custom submenu to link to playlists etc, however it was not displaying artist fanart (worked previously in Bello Mod) & selecting that option would actually cause all fanart for Movies & TV Shows to disappear.

I didn't get long to play if I'm honest & I know colours are coming in an update but I did end up gong back to Bello Mod just for the sake of ease, I'll keep my eyes open for updates.

All the Bello Nero mod is a mod of the homescreen. Any Bello issues should be posted in the Bello section of forums.

http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=198

Openelec Settings can be accessed in Bello, goto Programs>Openelec Configuration

You can always add it to your favorites if you disable programs on homescreen.

There are many colors already goto Settings>Appearance>Theme and change the theme.

What I was refering to with colors in the next update is custom smoke(lightpulse) colors in skinsettings, just like Bello Nero 2.0.7n01 (Gotham version).

[Image: Carbon_BelloNero_signature.jpg]
Download my Carbon Skin or BelloNero Skin
(This post was last modified: 2015-04-09 14:04 by iCanuck.)
find quote
Kietunes Offline
Like I say, didn't get chance to play around much,

(2015-04-09 14:00)iCanuck Wrote:  All the Bello Nero mod is a mod of the homescreen. Any Bello issues should be posted in the Bello section of forums.

http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=198

What I meant by that was it did & still does function in the Now Playing screen (Tab from Main Menu) as expected in Bello & Bello Mod but for whatever reason it doesn't in Bello Nero.

(2015-04-09 14:00)iCanuck Wrote:  Openelec Settings can be accessed in Bello, goto Programs>Openelec Configuration

You can always add it to your favorites if you disable programs on homescreen.

I have indeed removed Programs from my Homescreen, like to limit the options on that hotbar, I hadn't thought to favourite it so that is a good option & one I should probably have thought about.

Not wholly dissatisfied, I love the extra options & the Netflix View is an added bonus. If someone could tell me how to get a decent SNES/Megadrive emulator running on my setup (Asus Chromebox) I'd be in heaven!

Keep up the great work Smile
find quote
bbsrailfan Offline
Photo  RE: [MOD] Bello Nero
Greetings!

I am a relatively new user to XBMC/Kodi using v14.2 Helix and have recently managed to get the Bello Nero 3.0.6n01 skin working partially on my Android phone. However, I am unable to set the different views as shown on the screenshots attached.. I am only able to get one fixed view for movies. Please let me know how I can get the different views working?

Background:
I tried to get the skin to install directly from the add-ons but it threw up a "dependencies not met" error every time. Eventually, I ended up sideloading the theme into a decompiled APK and recompiled it. It installed perfectly and now loads fine, but touch controls do not work well. I use a bluetooth mouse for the controls and it works perfectly, however, album views and wall biews are disabled. Same goes for photos and music as well. Please help!

[Image: Hjg7pMb.png]
[Image: WEFduSH.png]
[Image: 3M87ibI.png]
find quote