[MOD] Bello Nero

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
iCanuck Offline
(2015-04-08 17:33)misa Wrote:  I am using your skin now for a long time on a MINIX 8 H Plus, but am still on Gotham 13.3.3 Final. No I am getting upate for the skin but not compatible. Can I stay on your Gotham build? and how?

Just don't update or manual install gotham
Version. I will fix my repo to allow for both gotham and helix versions when I get time.

Here is the Gotham version download

http://sourceforge.net/projects/icanuckx...p/download

[Image: Carbon_BelloNero_signature.jpg]
Download my Carbon Skin or BelloNero Skin
find quote
Kietunes Offline
A couple of observations from me last night after a bit of a tinker:

- No option to 'Launch' Add ons from the Enabled Add Ons menu

This is a big one for me & always seems to be overlooked, if there is a workaround I'd be happy to hear it but find myself needing to switch skins to access the OpenElec settings menu for example.

- Music Fanart didn't work as expected

I'm using Google Music EXP plugin to stream from my GM account, love the fact i can add that to my homescreen as a favourite & create a custom submenu to link to playlists etc, however it was not displaying artist fanart (worked previously in Bello Mod) & selecting that option would actually cause all fanart for Movies & TV Shows to disappear.

I didn't get long to play if I'm honest & I know colours are coming in an update but I did end up gong back to Bello Mod just for the sake of ease, I'll keep my eyes open for updates.
find quote
iCanuck Offline
(2015-04-09 10:06)Kietunes Wrote:  A couple of observations from me last night after a bit of a tinker:

- No option to 'Launch' Add ons from the Enabled Add Ons menu

This is a big one for me & always seems to be overlooked, if there is a workaround I'd be happy to hear it but find myself needing to switch skins to access the OpenElec settings menu for example.

- Music Fanart didn't work as expected

I'm using Google Music EXP plugin to stream from my GM account, love the fact i can add that to my homescreen as a favourite & create a custom submenu to link to playlists etc, however it was not displaying artist fanart (worked previously in Bello Mod) & selecting that option would actually cause all fanart for Movies & TV Shows to disappear.

I didn't get long to play if I'm honest & I know colours are coming in an update but I did end up gong back to Bello Mod just for the sake of ease, I'll keep my eyes open for updates.

All the Bello Nero mod is a mod of the homescreen. Any Bello issues should be posted in the Bello section of forums.

http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=198

Openelec Settings can be accessed in Bello, goto Programs>Openelec Configuration

You can always add it to your favorites if you disable programs on homescreen.

There are many colors already goto Settings>Appearance>Theme and change the theme.

What I was refering to with colors in the next update is custom smoke(lightpulse) colors in skinsettings, just like Bello Nero 2.0.7n01 (Gotham version).

(This post was last modified: 2015-04-09 14:04 by iCanuck.)
find quote
Kietunes Offline
Like I say, didn't get chance to play around much,

(2015-04-09 14:00)iCanuck Wrote:  All the Bello Nero mod is a mod of the homescreen. Any Bello issues should be posted in the Bello section of forums.

http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=198

What I meant by that was it did & still does function in the Now Playing screen (Tab from Main Menu) as expected in Bello & Bello Mod but for whatever reason it doesn't in Bello Nero.

(2015-04-09 14:00)iCanuck Wrote:  Openelec Settings can be accessed in Bello, goto Programs>Openelec Configuration

You can always add it to your favorites if you disable programs on homescreen.

I have indeed removed Programs from my Homescreen, like to limit the options on that hotbar, I hadn't thought to favourite it so that is a good option & one I should probably have thought about.

Not wholly dissatisfied, I love the extra options & the Netflix View is an added bonus. If someone could tell me how to get a decent SNES/Megadrive emulator running on my setup (Asus Chromebox) I'd be in heaven!

Keep up the great work Smile
find quote
bbsrailfan Offline
Photo  RE: [MOD] Bello Nero
Greetings!

I am a relatively new user to XBMC/Kodi using v14.2 Helix and have recently managed to get the Bello Nero 3.0.6n01 skin working partially on my Android phone. However, I am unable to set the different views as shown on the screenshots attached.. I am only able to get one fixed view for movies. Please let me know how I can get the different views working?

Background:
I tried to get the skin to install directly from the add-ons but it threw up a "dependencies not met" error every time. Eventually, I ended up sideloading the theme into a decompiled APK and recompiled it. It installed perfectly and now loads fine, but touch controls do not work well. I use a bluetooth mouse for the controls and it works perfectly, however, album views and wall biews are disabled. Same goes for photos and music as well. Please help!

[Image: Hjg7pMb.png]
[Image: WEFduSH.png]
[Image: 3M87ibI.png]
find quote
fabandroid Offline
Hi!
This is a very professional Skin....what i can say!
Only one thing:
How can i change the color of the TEXT when you Select ITConfused
White on White in not so User Friendly.
Anyway Thanks a lot and i hope that i can deserve and answer!
find quote
peterga Offline
The skin looks very nice, but there is some issue with the animaton if I choose another theme from bello (the default one). The animation or without the animation the picture is some kind disrupted and the animation is using the whole lower part of the screen and also does not help to turn off the animation from the home screen.

Here is an example :

[Image: KiU1mDe.jpg]

Do you know what can I do to let it works?
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-16 13:29 by peterga.)
find quote
iCanuck Offline
(2015-05-08 00:23)fabandroid Wrote:  Hi!
This is a very professional Skin....what i can say!
Only one thing:
How can i change the color of the TEXT when you Select ITConfused
White on White in not so User Friendly.
Anyway Thanks a lot and i hope that i can deserve and answer!

I haven't had time to add any other mods yet. I will try to add this though soon.

find quote
iCanuck Offline
(2015-05-16 13:13)peterga Wrote:  The skin looks very nice, but there is some issue with the animaton if I choose another theme from bello (the default one). The animation or without the animation the picture is some kind disrupted and the animation is using the whole lower part of the screen and also does not help to turn off the animation from the home screen.

Here is an example :

[Image: KiU1mDe.jpg]

Do you know what can I do to let it works?

I will take a look!

find quote
Veronica Offline
Fan
Hello when i install iCanuck repo in latest kodi isengard beta 2 from google play and click on it to access the addons nothing happens. So i also see skin.bellonero-3.0.6n01 addon. I'll try and install that hopefully is compatible with beta 2, it should as version 3.0.6 of bello is in the official repository, problem is the size 80.2MB.

How can i get just the mod like in OP for home menu without the huge glow and be able to change colors of the animation.
Here like it is showed in these screenshots:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1563655
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1571473

Thanks in advance!

PS: would also be fantastic to get bigger top icons, bigger hour display and the home menu at the bottom instead. Like in this screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/OmvKi#2

My XBMC/Kodi folder: addons, skins, addon/menu backgrounds & more
(This post was last modified: 2015-06-22 04:47 by Veronica.)
find quote
thetempuser Offline
I've been using this great Skin for almost a year now, the only reason I still have XBMC 13 and not Kodi.

But a few days ago, BELLO NERO updated automatically, and now whenever a video file is playing I get no file info when I press OK, just the skip, play, stop, next, prew buttons, in the right corner. Before I had a thumbnail of the video, name, duration, progress, location...... and the kip, play, stop, next, prew buttons. After update, I only get these button on file play. I have to reinstall the skin from my backup, but when XBMC gets's online, it automatically updates the skin again, so I have to do it all over, reisntall from backup... Is there any way to disable the update for this skin? How? Or a way to get the info back on file play.

Thank you.
find quote