Openelec addon problem
Hello everyone , I'm new in this nice forum and this is the first topic I open in order to communicate a problem. I installed the official version of OpenELEC 3.2.4 on a sdhc 16gb sandisk for my raspberry pi model b . My setup is :
- RPI b with external HD formatted to ExFat
- usb powered hub which I connected wifi dongle and a keyboard logitech K400 dongle .
Everything was ok until last night but then I saw the empty list add-ons (also the skins , the scrapers etc) I found many solution in the web and I tried everything : I forced the refreshing and controlled addon updates , I deleted the file addon.db , I reinstalled OpenELEC on the sd card but everything was useless. So, thinking it was a network problem , I checked the wifi but it works well . I realized then, having xbmc frodo 12 ( monthly version) on the Mac, that there is a similar problem with the add-ons; I can see them but I can't download them . Have you encountered similar problems in these days? Maybe it's a temporary problem (I hope) about xbmc.org or is there something I was wrong?
Sorry for my bad english, I need your help
Thanks to all,
Carlo
Mirrors.xbmc.org is down, you need to wait till it gets fixed.

Dear XBMC Team - how about some info on the main page? This is a rather important issue and the subject keeps popping up.
(2013-12-10, 15:29)costi Wrote: Mirrors.xbmc.org is down, you need to wait till it gets fixed.

Dear XBMC Team - how about some info on the main page? This is a rather important issue and the subject keeps popping up.

Thank for your reply. I just checked that it works now. I hope it will be resolved also for the future. Regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Openelec addon problem0