Content Not available
Hi.

Something odd just started happening! All of my content is located on my Synology NAS.

When I start up XBMC, and enter the "Movies" section, any movie will show "The Element is not present - Delete it"?
If I enter the startpage, showing newly added movies, they all play fine, and afterwards the movies in the movie folder is all working again.

Any ideas?
Maybe it's because the NAS has spun down your drives? I have plex on my server so at least one drive stays spun up.
(2013-12-15, 09:12)FredG89 Wrote: Maybe it's because the NAS has spun down your drives? I have plex on my server so at least one drive stays spun up.

No, not when its possible to play content from the startpage- then it should produce the same error......
If you went into the movie section FIRST then it gave you an area, then afterwards it doesn't then it's possible the drives could have been spun down.
(2013-12-15, 11:03)FredG89 Wrote: If you went into the movie section FIRST then it gave you an area, then afterwards it doesn't then it's possible the drives could have been spun down.

No, not when its looking in the same directories. And I know that the discs are spinning always!
The fact of the matter is that XBMC doesn't have immediate access to your movie share. Whether it's just the drives spinning up, or that the network card is taking a bit to wake up, or even something else.

Have you checked to see if the share is accessible outside of XBMC, before you start up XBMC? For example, navigating to the share then trying XBMC?

Short of that, a debug log would be helpful to give a more full picture of your setup and the circumstances.
HP Stream Mini w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Toshiba 37"
Intel NUC8i3BEH w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> LG OLED55C3PUA -> S/PDIF -> Sony HT-CT80
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467 -> HDMI -> Toshiba 47L7200U

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Content Not available0