Newbie with a very basic question..
Hi, I know this must be a ridiculous question, I've searched and looked at the FAQs, but I just cant find it..

While I was downloading the XBMC software, I began browsing the addons, and downloaded about 25 video channels, then I installed XBMC, and loaded it up.. (and by the way, the interface looks beautiful and has a great feel )..

Well, I can not figure out how to install all the addons which I downloaded.
I realize the answer certainly is obvious and described on this website, but for some reason it's escapes me -- I don't see anything to tell me what to do with all these addons I downloaded.

I started to try putting them in XBMC's addon folder, but hesitated because there are so many files in there, and it just seemed it didn't belong.??
I tried browsing to them thru the XBMC program from the settings, and although I could reach the folder I have my addons in, I couldn't import them..

Please forgive my ignorance.. I know this must be the stupidest question you ever got!

Please tell me how to apply the addons I downloaded.

Thanks,

Rich

If it makes any difference; I'm running XP Proffesional SP3 with a 2gz proccesser on a Gateway laptop
HOW-TO:Install an Add-on from a zip file (wiki)
Thanks Ned... I knew was going to be something simple. Don't know why I couldn't find that.

It's working great

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie with a very basic question..0