Last launched game/app.
sorting "myprograms" by the lastaccessed value

browsing the myprograms6.d in sqlite3explorer i found that each file has a lastaccessed value. i'm not good enough with sqlite to decipher those values, but i guess it's date and time the file was last launched from xbmc?

i'ts already possible to sort the programs by numbe of runs, and i think it would be a nice addition to be able to sort the programs by time of last launched programs too. this way i can keep the most recent played games together for easy access.

it would also be nice if xbmc kept track of which xbe was last launched (maybe an one-element table 'lastlaunched' in myprograms6.db). and maybe possible to access this information via python? i'm thinking of making an autolaunch script that launches the last game if a certain button is pressed on startup (like avalaunch).

(just parsing the logfiles isn't adequate, as 1: logging must be set to 1 and most users only have it set to 2 by default, 2: they may've been erased since the last launching of an xbe, and 3: in my case, when soft-rebooting from within a game, the xbmc.old.log is sometimes erased, maybe because xbmx lauches twice ?)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Last launched game/app.0