$INFO[ListItem.Property(), prefix, postfix]
I'm building a path to a png from a property set in a list, so I have something like this:

Code:
<texture>$INFO[ListItem.Property(MagicBean), path/to/thing/,.png]</texture>

I did this because I've seen similar code, eg in skin.confluence ./720p/IncludesCodecFlagging.xml

Code:
<texture>$INFO[ListItem.VideoResolution,flagging/video/,.png]</texture>

So this three argument format of $INFO[] doesn't work with properties?

NB the property is set correctly and the path is valid. Coding as...

Code:
<texture>path/to/thing/$INFO[ListItem.Property(MagicBean)].png</texture>

...works
[Deleted]

I was wrong.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
Should work just fine. If your example is representative for your code, lose the space in front of the path, cause that won't work.
(2013-12-19, 20:07)MassIV Wrote: Is your property a full path just like VideoResolution, or just a folder name?

My property is just a folder name. I'd assumed that VideoResolution was too, ie "640x480", "720p", 1080p" etc. Something like that. If it doesn't look like that then I'm even more confused about how the triple argument form is supposed to work.

I can't find where $INFO[] is documented. "info" is a hard word to search for...

(2013-12-19, 20:32)BigNoid Wrote: lose the space in front of the path, cause that won't work.

You're right. That sucks. Whitespace sensitivity! Argh be gone fowl pest!
(2013-12-20, 13:21)powlo Wrote: I can't find where $INFO[] is documented. "info" is a hard word to search for...

you can find the wiki info here:
Label_Formatting
Label_Parsing

don't hesitate to update those pages with any info you find missing. ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
$INFO[ListItem.Property(), prefix, postfix]0