Solved How to go to specific windows, ie Videos/Music w/ API v4
I am making my own web interface remote and was able to look at MediaLibrary.js to find the code (jquery post json rpc) for up, down, left, right, forward, rewind etc etc but I dont see the code for the values for info, title, music, tv, images....Where can I find these?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=JSON-RPC_API/v6
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-12-23, 17:04)Martijn Wrote: http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=JSON-RPC_API/v6

Thanks, but I do not see the parts for going to specific sections such as the Videos, Images, Programs, Music
GUI.ActivateWindow
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2013-12-24, 10:14)Montellese Wrote: GUI.ActivateWindow

I tried

jQuery.post(JSON_RPC + '?SendRemoteKey', '{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "GUI.ActivateWindow", "params": { "window": "video" }, "id": 1 }', function(data){$('#spinner').hide();}, 'json');

and I get in response

"{"error":{"code":-32601,"message":"Method not found."},"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0"}"

How can I do this with API version 4?
This functionality is only available from JSON-RPC API version 6 onwards so you need to use Frodo to be able to use that command.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2013-12-25, 12:12)Montellese Wrote: This functionality is only available from JSON-RPC API version 6 onwards so you need to use Frodo to be able to use that command.

ok thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to go to specific windows, ie Videos/Music w/ API v40