mytheatre script with XBMC
hi all!

could be posible improve the mytheatre.py script (streams dvb video with avb) so can be able to record in the pc with the dvb card.

i think script would have a button to start the recording in mytheatre and even schedule the recording events with the epg. i dont know if this information could be passed to the mytheatre app to start record.

any ideas?
(lololorenzo @ feb. 14 2006,03:03 Wrote:hi all!

could be posible improve the mytheatre.py script (streams dvb video with avb) so can be able to record in the pc with the dvb card.

i think script would have a button to start the recording in mytheatre and even schedule the recording events with the epg. i dont know if this information could be passed to the mytheatre app to start record.

any ideas?
is this the one you are using?

http://www.seanster.com/avb/

it is suppose to include an epg but i've yet to get it working right. i doubt it gives you an option to record/rewind/pause/etc.
yes. it's working for me. it gives you the information of each channel at that moment, but nothing more. Sad

if you want to update the list, i recharge the script again. i think will be easy a button to update the list.

:kickass:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
mytheatre script with XBMC0