Music Views??
Yes.......
(2014-09-09, 15:06)iblong Wrote: Yes.......

Thanks.
(2014-09-09, 14:02)msenli Wrote: As a complete newb to skinning my XBMC, do I only have to copy this xml file into my 720p folder ?

Should be good. Back up the orig of course.

scott s.
(2014-09-09, 14:02)msenli Wrote:
(2014-09-09, 03:05)devilshura Wrote:
Quote:I'm sorry..........I really like this view but could you be clearer on the code edit part of your MOD?
This is a full code.
MusicVisualization.xml

As a complete newb to skinning my XBMC, do I only have to copy this xml file into my 720p folder ?

Backed up original MusicVisualization.xml, added the downloaded one to the 720p folder but does not work for me, all I get is a black screen with time remaining/ track time bottom right corner...
(2014-09-10, 16:59)Jay La Funk Wrote: Backed up original MusicVisualization.xml, added the downloaded one to the 720p folder but does not work for me, all I get is a black screen with time remaining/ track time bottom right corner...

To get this mod work. You will know how to get all art to show up. Then go to this thread for detail..
Aeon MQ5 Music Visualisation Screen Mashup

Also i edit the code to use for Original MQ5-602. This is a Rar-self extracting, to make it easy to use in windows.
Music Visual MQ5 mod
(2014-09-11, 07:14)devilshura Wrote:
(2014-09-10, 16:59)Jay La Funk Wrote: Backed up original MusicVisualization.xml, added the downloaded one to the 720p folder but does not work for me, all I get is a black screen with time remaining/ track time bottom right corner...

To get this mod work. You will know how to get all art to show up. Then go to this thread for detail..
Aeon MQ5 Music Visualisation Screen Mashup

Also i edit the code to use for Original MQ5-602. This is a Rar-self extracting, to make it easy to use in windows.
Music Visual MQ5 mod

Cheers,

Downloaded Music Visual MQ5 mod, I was not bothered about the background image as I want to keep Visiualisation, with this I get duration/track time, Next artist, next track but the cdart with disc is gone...

I have this one but would also like to see next track showing instead of the Channels 2 44.1KHZ 249 kbps 32Bits part.

(2013-11-17, 17:17)Wulfsige Wrote: I've made a mashup of the Aeon Nox and Aeon MQ5's Music Visualisation screens Wink

Updated download link: http://ul.to/vdbiezv9
Guys, how can I set my music tab so it will go directly to my folder with music albums ? instead of showing me this:

So, I want it to go directly to this:

msenli, go to settings menu, option submenu - customize main menu, go to item music, use function replace with music - artists, rename item music - artists for music, and done, now when enter go directy for artist list.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@Wanilton, thanks for the quick response. Worked like a charm !
The view is perfect! But for some reason I am getting the logo going over the CD thumbnail. Any idea how I can remove the logo?

http://i.imgur.com/KULdzNf.png
Anyone got any ideas? Its doing my head in!
anyone please know how to start playing music on full screen?
press tab
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

yeah i know that, i was looking to a way of auto start play in full screen

thanks anyway
I love the view posted in this thread and added it to my box. However questions remain: I'm using an iOS remote solely. So all selecting/next/pause/stop/navigating etc. is done this way. This means that when I select a song to start playing I want to 'jump' automatically from start screen to this Now Playing window. How do I accomplish this?

I find there's no skins that take this kind of controlling into consideration. I don't ever navigate the files on my tv, so all those views of the library are no use and want to skip that.

Also, when aeon gets updated is the edited file overwritten?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Views??0