Win xbmc with media centre master
I use MCM to do all my scraping and renaming. I have checked all the necessary check box in the xbmc tab and the medta data downloads fine (.nfo files). When I add sources to xbmc do I still need to specify an online scraper? Will the meta data re-download or will I be given an option to use the local data? I have added a Movies and TV Shows Source. If I browse the files I can see everything plots, covers etc but should this all display as a library without having to manually browse the files?
According to the wiki entry for adding videos to the library and the one for library import/export, the .nfo bypasses the online search if it finds an .nfo file it can use.

If I've understood it correctly, you should not need a scaper configured. At the worst, it will look at the .nfo first then go to the web to find the info.

I hope that helps.
HP Stream Mini w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Toshiba 37"
Intel NUC8i3BEH w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> LG OLED55C3PUA -> S/PDIF -> Sony HT-CT80
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467 -> HDMI -> Toshiba 47L7200U
Thanks Jogee,
I cant seem to get xbmc to scrape the folders which have the data from media centre master. I have even used the Universal Movie Scraper and set it all to IMDB as that what I have my Media Centre Master set too.
You need to set a default scraper for xbmc to use the source in library mode. Once you set the source and it ask to refresh using your new settings, it will use your nfo if it finds it. Also make sure you set the scraper options to scan recursive

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc with media centre master0