Req And.... relax.
I've seem some heated debates on here recently about piracy, perceived hypocrisy, how easy porting to other platforms is, how sensible it would be to only support one platform, whether a subdural haematoma is preferable to an epidural one (not really), and now ffmpeg burns brightly in another thread. I've seen idiot "it doesn't work, why not, are you all Very Bad People?" posts, obvious finger-poking problems and complete failures of understanding/ability to Google/interest in helping yourself. I've seen people get hideously stuck in a rut with a particular point of view, and fight to the metaphorical death to defend it.

All I can offer is...

This is particularly to the Team members, developers and moderators responding to the posts, for free, in their own time, trying to keep it civil and rational and feeling that it's a thankless task (it is much of the time)... but also, I suppose, to the irate posters who believe they've a valid point and are furious that the world won't listen to them.

We're all on the same side. We all want XBMC to be the best it can be in a hideously complex open source, multi-platform, heterogeneous hardware, fragmented distro/version world. It's not easy, even if your particular issue looks simple enough in isolation.

Let's look forward to Gotham and beyond.

(Just thought I'd say something as I can't create a Fix Everything for Everyone PR Smile
Good points, this place can seem a bit unwelcoming at times.
I find XBMC is just fantastic and meets 90% of my needs
I think everyone needs to get a drink, alcoholic or not, kick back and watch some of their local media and relax
XBMC rocks

(2014-01-12, 23:05)davilla Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyl5DlrsU90

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
a great feature for XBMC, simply killer!
[

nuff said.
@ wsnipex Ahhh come on... make some effort... Its not even original since it was posted by macrho

Not good enough... try again. and now think about this....

Nothing that a few suitcases of money couldn't cure.
Or a hit squad...
Technically, if you had a few suitcases of money then you could have the hit squad.
In the words of the great and wise Dick Solomon Post: #7

-" ...To attach the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance...."

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
And.... relax.0