Linux Openelec nightly imon display always Show thank you for Using openelec After shutdown
have a strange fail on my system !

I installed OpenELEC-Generic r16865-geb0a7a6 64x

i have an imon 310 display !

When i turn on the openelec driver for imon nothing changed the display don’t turn on. So i installed the xbmc LCDProc then the display turned onSmile

But!!! I can’t turn it off when the system turned down! There always stand thank you for using OpenElec in the display.

Normaly i think like i made it before to fix it. I copied the file /etc/LCDd.conf to the folder where i can mad it (/storage/.config/LCDd.conf)

But when system turns on the display not work whit both files! When i delete the file in (/storage/.config/LCDd.conf) the display worked again after restart.

In the past i only have to mod the file and quote out the text like this ” ” Huh

Why it doesn’t go?

also there is an option in the xvmc LCDProc add-on to set its turn down display when system goes out! I activated it but nothing changed after 2 reboots! there still i the display thank you for using OpenElec !

What file do i have to modify?

can someone help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Openelec nightly imon display always Show thank you for Using openelec After shutdown0