• 195(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2015-04-26, 09:45)Gingerbread Man Wrote:
(2015-04-26, 04:04)wgstarks Wrote:
(2015-04-26, 02:46)Gingerbread Man Wrote: I have Aeon Nox on my KODI setup. I've been running it for some years now, but have released of late (possibly the XBMC to KODI change) that the on screen keyboard no longer displays. Is there an updated version, I noticed a lot of different types listed in the Aeon Nox subforum, but is there no updated original or only 3rd party updated versions?

AN5 is the official release but there are quite a few different mods. The lack of a keyboard usually means that you're using a skin that is not Helix compatible.

That would make sense. I'm assuming AN5 is Helix compatible?

If you installed from repo, yes.
(2015-04-26, 14:21)Edworld Wrote:
(2015-04-26, 09:45)Gingerbread Man Wrote:
(2015-04-26, 04:04)wgstarks Wrote: AN5 is the official release but there are quite a few different mods. The lack of a keyboard usually means that you're using a skin that is not Helix compatible.

That would make sense. I'm assuming AN5 is Helix compatible?

If you installed from repo, yes.

So not through Lodi, that won't find AN5. How come it's not available through that?

Happy to download and then load across. Is there a link to AN5 vanilla as it were...?

Thanks
If you have helix installed, you will be able to download AN5 5.6.0
Hi I'm trying to add highlighted text when I hoover over my sub menus so when I go over the text it highlights the text so I can see it better, how can I do this thanks
Let me know if I got this right.

Is FanartCrossfadetime when one background image flows into another image. I updated my rom on my box and the rom before that the images would flow into one another. But now they don't flow into one another, they change just like I'm clicking a button to change pictures on a screen. It's not a smooth transition like before.

I changed the timeperimage from 7000 to 5000 a while ago and that worked fine for speeding the background art up from going from picture to picture. But it's not a smooth transition like before.

What line in defaults.xml would I need to change or is even possible to change?

This what multi image looks like now.
<default type="multiimage">
<aspectratio align="center">scale</aspectratio>
<fadetime>FanartCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
<include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
<timeperimage>5000</timeperimage>
<randomize>true</randomize>
</default>

Thank You
I changed FanartCrossfadeTime to 2000 but that didn't work.
Anyone using extended info script with Aeon Nox 5? I find the interface a bit limited. The reason I was looking at extended info script was to be able to access the "similar movie" or "similar show" information. However it looks somehow absent from the interface in nox. Going back to confluence the interface is far more complete.
So the question is...are there any external mods that further develop the interface or is it still something that needs to be done?

Cheers
(2015-05-05, 00:59)enen92 Wrote: Anyone using extended info script with Aeon Nox 5? I find the interface a bit limited. The reason I was looking at extended info script was to be able to access the "similar movie" or "similar show" information. However it looks somehow absent from the interface in nox. Going back to confluence the interface is far more complete.
So the question is...are there any external mods that further develop the interface or is it still something that needs to be done?

Cheers

Try these two:

213961 (thread)

212479 (thread)
(2015-05-05, 02:00)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-05-05, 00:59)enen92 Wrote: Anyone using extended info script with Aeon Nox 5? I find the interface a bit limited. The reason I was looking at extended info script was to be able to access the "similar movie" or "similar show" information. However it looks somehow absent from the interface in nox. Going back to confluence the interface is far more complete.

Cheers

Try these two:

213961 (thread)

212479 (thread)

Humm thanks warner. It develops the interface a bit more but still missing the "similar media" info. I'll probably hack it myself when I have some free time available.

Cheers
(2015-05-05, 03:24)enen92 Wrote:
(2015-05-05, 02:00)Warner306 Wrote:

Cheers

Try these two:

213961 (thread)

212479 (thread)

Humm thanks warner. It develops the interface a bit more but still missing the "similar media" info. I'll probably hack it myself when I have some free time available.

Cheers

I'm not certain the extendedinfo panel content can be hacked into DialogVideoInfo. This is likely possible, but...

You may have to replace DialogVideoInfo with script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo. Look at Phil's skin and the code he uses for DialogVideoInfo. When DialogVideoInfo is opened, script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo is loaded in its place.

But if this is done in Confluence, it probably wasn't hacked in this way. I'm just giving you a head's up in case it doesn't work.
Clearart is not showing on video info pause screen for me, anybody know if it's possible to fix this?
nm got it working
(2015-05-06, 21:53)JoeBlow42069 Wrote: Clearart is not showing on video info pause screen for me, anybody know if it's possible to fix this?

What is handling the playback is it kodi or an addon?
I am using an addon. The clearart has downloaded though, and all other artwork displays as it should.
The addon is responsible for that not Kodi, request the addon developer to add this art to the listitem that is sent to the player if it exists on the user library. This is not a problem with Kodi nor with the skin.
Cheers
  • 195(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537