• 237(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
That's possible in the Krypton (v17) version of the skin.
(2016-11-25, 08:25)BigNoid Wrote: That's possible in the Krypton (v17) version of the skin.

Thanks for quick reply.

That's good news and bad news for me.

Good news that it can be done :-)

Bad news is I am stuck on a Minix X8H+ box with Android OS 4.x.x which won't run Kodi 17 :-(
Is there a specific thread for Aeon Nox on Kodi 17?
No specific thread for v17. It's not possible to back port that feature to v16. The favourites can show up in the widget list on v16, but clicking on them won't do anything. In v17 that was fixed.
(2016-11-23, 08:23)BigNoid Wrote:
(2016-11-23, 05:47)Edworld Wrote: Couldn't install update from repo 5.9.5

Are you on windows? If so I think it's this bug.

So I installed beta 3 and was able to upgrade to 5.9.5 but when I use extendedinfo from videodialoginfo screen it displays default extendedinfo view instead of how you had it before.

Is it a WIP or this is how it will be going forward?
(2016-11-25, 23:13)Edworld Wrote: Is it a WIP or this is how it will be going forward?

I think phil65 did an excellent job at skinning the default dialog. The font from Nox works great now in that dialog and I cannot place all infos available in Nox's info dialog. Also found it confusing sometimes to see where I was as the dialogs were so similar. All these things combined made me remove the Nox implementation of extended info.
Hi

the 5.8.7-3.0.7 update is not working well

It crashes every time on android devices. I have loaded my build on to 3 different android boxes with kodi 16.1 installed my wizard and even cleaned all the widgets..

Once it loads with your new update and a clean install of kodi. the create menu starts to open and then sometimes hit up to 50% and then crashes.. i have tried numerous restarts and reinstalls and nothing seems to work...

help..........

Lonny
(2016-11-27, 03:07)lonny Wrote: Hi

the 5.8.7-3.0.7 update is not working well

It crashes every time on android devices. I have loaded my build on to 3 different android boxes with kodi 16.1 installed my wizard and even cleaned all the widgets..

Once it loads with your new update and a clean install of kodi. the create menu starts to open and then sometimes hit up to 50% and then crashes.. i have tried numerous restarts and reinstalls and nothing seems to work...

help..........

Lonny

As I recently promised, it sounds like there's a Big Bug Somewhere - which is a nice way of saying you need to post a debug log (wiki).
hi,

does this help?

http://pastebin.com/CxCjLzfM

Lon
It only helps in ways you're not going to like.

Firstly, it doesn't show any errors - but that isn't any great surprise as you didn't enable Kodi's debug logging option before grabbing the log.

Secondly, it shows you're using banned addons (wiki). If you require any further assistance you need to remove all such addons and provide a clean debug log showing the issue you are experiencing, or else find a forum where the addons you are using are supported and ask your questions there.

Thirdly, you need to be clear what skin you are using - though you haven't actually produced a debug log and so I can't be sure, there are indications you're using Nox 5: Silvo, which is a very separate skin from Nox 5 (where you have posted your issue).
I know the location of the RSS Feed within the code.

What I'm trying to do is cut down the time the between it shows feeds. I have it set to 30 but once the feed finishes going across the screen it starts right back up again. Not sure exactly which numbers to change. This

Since it was so fast to start again. I change animation effect="fade" start="100" to 1000. But that completely deleted the whole feed and textures.

This was in RSSFeedWidget, not RSSFeedWidget2

Thanks
Using android 4.x.x Kodi 16.1 stable and Aeon Nox 5.

Is it possible to set a youtube link as a shortcut on a submenu?
(2016-11-25, 10:24)BigNoid Wrote: No specific thread for v17. It's not possible to back port that feature to v16. The favourites can show up in the widget list on v16, but clicking on them won't do anything. In v17 that was fixed.

I realise you must be busy now focusing on a release for Kodi 17.

If I may make a couple of requests, which you may have included already, I have not tried Kodi 17 waiting for the stable release.

1. Make the default background screen, the space man, a user customisable option that does not get reset with a skin update

2. Be able to move the top menu items up and down to rearrange their order like sub menu items, instead of having to swap them around
(2016-12-03, 09:31)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2016-11-25, 10:24)BigNoid Wrote: No specific thread for v17. It's not possible to back port that feature to v16. The favourites can show up in the widget list on v16, but clicking on them won't do anything. In v17 that was fixed.

If I may make a couple of requests, which you may have included already, I have not tried Kodi 17 waiting for the stable release.

1. Make the default background screen, the space man, a user customisable option that does not get reset with a skin update

2. Be able to move the top menu items up and down to rearrange their order like sub menu items, instead of having to swap them around

1. You can set up the same single image for each menu item, granted is a bit of work, but it will survive updates.
2. That would require me to update the main menu to skin shortcuts. While that is possible, everyone will lose their customisation and has to setup everything again. Something I cannot do in good conscience. Checkout Silvo's mod who does have this option.
(2016-12-03, 09:47)BigNoid Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 09:31)Jeffers24 Wrote:

1. You can set up the same single image for each menu item, granted is a bit of work, but it will survive updates.
2. That would require me to update the main menu to skin shortcuts. While that is possible, everyone will lose their customisation and has to setup everything again. Something I cannot do in good conscience. Checkout Silvo's mod who does have this option.

Thanks for reply.

1. I have set up my own backgrounds for each menu item, it's just that occasionally the default background is visible and I would like to set up a user defined background for it. For example when you choose system from the main menu and it's options. I can and have manually replaced it, but it gets reset with a skin update.

2. Understand
  • 237(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537