Release - Aeon Nox 5

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
hewligun Offline
I installed aeon nox 5 on a rpi2 i just got. i copied the guisettings.xml from my C:\Users\hewligun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata folder

and my C:\Users\Todd\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.skinshortcuts

to my userdata folder on my rpi2 and it didnt update my aeon nox 5 and shortcuts. How do I get this to work? I have had this same issue on PC's before and i spent hours creating my menu and custom commands. I would hate to do that all over again.

[Image: widget]
find quote
Warner306 Offline
Posting Freak
I would transfer my entire userdata and addon folders as opposed to the two files mentioned. Also, some of the settings you are referring to might be contained in the addon data folder (userdata/addon_data).
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-15 08:03 by Warner306.)
find quote
hewligun Offline
(2015-05-15 08:03)Warner306 Wrote:  I would transfer my entire userdata and addon folders as opposed to the two files mentioned. Also, some of the settings you are referring to might be contained in the addon data folder (userdata/addon_data).

Yeah I copied all of that. It seemed once i went into the skin and disabled views i didnt and enabled the custom views the sub menu's showed up. some time was saved but it seems i still have more work to do.

Hopefully in future versions bignoid has an easier way to move complete aeon nox setups over to other computers without having to redo it.

[Image: widget]
find quote
Warner306 Offline
Posting Freak
(2015-05-15 15:39)hewligun Wrote:  
(2015-05-15 08:03)Warner306 Wrote:  I would transfer my entire userdata and addon folders as opposed to the two files mentioned. Also, some of the settings you are referring to might be contained in the addon data folder (userdata/addon_data).

Yeah I copied all of that. It seemed once i went into the skin and disabled views i didnt and enabled the custom views the sub menu's showed up. some time was saved but it seems i still have more work to do.

Hopefully in future versions bignoid has an easier way to move complete aeon nox setups over to other computers without having to redo it.

This should be the same for every skin. guisettings.xml and the add_on_data folder for the skin are the two files/folders containing these settings.
find quote
phate89 Offline
Fan
What's the state of isengard compatibility. Is it already working well with isengard? I'm thinking to start using betas but I prefer to keep aeon nox working than upgrade to beta
find quote
Warner306 Offline
Posting Freak
(2015-05-18 12:34)phate89 Wrote:  What's the state of isengard compatibility. Is it already working well with isengard? I'm thinking to start using betas but I prefer to keep aeon nox working than upgrade to beta

The skin is completely compatible with Isengard. Isengard changes have been integrated over the last two months.
find quote
phate89 Offline
Fan
(2015-05-19 01:08)Warner306 Wrote:  
(2015-05-18 12:34)phate89 Wrote:  What's the state of isengard compatibility. Is it already working well with isengard? I'm thinking to start using betas but I prefer to keep aeon nox working than upgrade to beta

The skin is completely compatible with Isengard. Isengard changes have been integrated over the last two months.
Thanks Wink
find quote
BoJo Offline
(2014-09-10 10:25)Steveb Wrote:  From memory i think that is a custom window (1118), so you will have to edit your keymap file 'keyboard.xml' and map a key to activate it..

PHP Code:
<FullscreenVideo>
    <
keyboard>

<
some key>XBMC.ActivateWindow(1118)</some key>

</
keyboard>
</
FullscreenVideo

Then map that key/key combo to your remote.

Thanks man. This is awesome.
find quote
Ed76 Offline
just tested aeon nox 5. in version 4 i had the possibility to change the color of background and fonts. is there a way to do that with aeon nox 5? i played a little with default.xml in "colors" folder but could only change color to white. can someone help me? i only need to change these 2 colors for all views/the whole skin.
find quote