Release - Aeon Nox 5

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 4.35 Average
BigNoid Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2016-01-26 18:14)mikesilvo164 Wrote:  
(2016-01-26 17:38)BigNoid Wrote:  The hacky part is imo that I have to use setfocus, action(select) and than setfocus again.
Not my best idea since navigation might be weird but what about an added conditional ondown that removes thumbnail_focused.png and highlights the actors name in themecolor and the label onclick does actor EI Huh
Thx, but I like how it works in GUI now with the popup dialog. Its not the cleanest code, but its pretty failsafe.

Aeon Nox
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
find quote
mikesilvo164 Offline
Posting Freak
(2016-01-26 19:07)BigNoid Wrote:  Thx, but I like how it works in GUI now with the popup dialog. Its not the cleanest code, but its pretty failsafe.
I like it to Smile just a random thought bubble that popped in there... Only thing I could think of was that, use toolbox script or possibly ronies PR but I think that is Krypton only.

The MusicLibrary --> Music commit for Jarvis is that for crashes on both or just for Krypton? Wondering if that should be a priority.
find quote
BigNoid Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2016-01-26 19:40)mikesilvo164 Wrote:  
(2016-01-26 19:07)BigNoid Wrote:  Thx, but I like how it works in GUI now with the popup dialog. Its not the cleanest code, but its pretty failsafe.
I like it to Smile just a random thought bubble that popped in there... Only thing I could think of was that, use toolbox script or possibly ronies PR but I think that is Krypton only.

The MusicLibrary --> Music commit for Jarvis is that for crashes on both or just for Krypton? Wondering if that should be a priority.

I've only seen the crashes on Krypton in this case, but since Jarvis already had musicfiles removed I backported it.

Aeon Nox
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
find quote
AL8782 Offline
Hi,

I was curious on how to change the background images in the submenus. I know how to change the background images when you select a main menu option and the actual wallpaper background.

I just can't find out how to change the astronaut background for example FileManger or System info.

I know in the Aeon Nox Background folder there are default images. But I'm sure there is a XML file that has paths setup to use those images.

So I guess when I add a image in the Background folder I'm going to have to go to whichever xml file and change the path to that image I put in the background folder in Aeon nox.

Edit: is the xml file I need to edit called ( IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml )

Edit again:-) Ok I figured out how to change the backgrounds. I change every astronaut background. Just have to go through them all and see which one is for submenus

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 2016-01-27 03:40 by AL8782.)
find quote
AL8782 Offline
Ok looks like I was able to change the submenu backgrounds accept the OpenELEC Configuration submenu I made. That background stays exactly to whatever the mail wallpaper is changed to.
find quote
hugo86e Offline
hello,
I recently reset my raspberry pi so I had to recustom my aeon nox skin but I met an issue I didn't have in the past (I use OSMC 15.2, aeon nox redux):
When I try to add a video add-on shortcut for my homescreen (sportsdevil here), I can't do it because when I use custom1, add-on > video add-on, then sportsdevil or any other add-on doesn't appear at all. I didn't have the "create shortcut to here" option like usual..
Some ideas ?
Thanks in advance
(This post was last modified: 2016-02-01 17:15 by hugo86e.)
find quote
mikesilvo164 Offline
Posting Freak
@BigNoid Since you are currently pushing updates I am not sure if a PR is preferred, if it is please let me know, but the new Custom_1130 native search does both the cast and director when searching for the director. It looks like you added a ClearProperty(DoAltAction) in prep for that but I am just guessing. I ended up adding IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property(DirectorID)) to the SetFocus(50), SetFocus(90019) and for the Action(select) as well.

Smile
find quote
BigNoid Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2016-02-01 18:09)mikesilvo164 Wrote:  @BigNoid Since you are currently pushing updates I am not sure if a PR is preferred, if it is please let me know, but the new Custom_1130 native search does both the cast and director when searching for the director. It looks like you added a ClearProperty(DoAltAction) in prep for that but I am just guessing. I ended up adding IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property(DirectorID)) to the SetFocus(50), SetFocus(90019) and for the Action(select) as well.

Smile
Thx for the heads up Smile My code did not make much sense Big Grin Fixed it now.

Aeon Nox
find quote
mikesilvo164 Offline
Posting Freak
(2016-02-02 22:17)BigNoid Wrote:  Thx for the heads up Smile My code did not make much sense Big Grin Fixed it now.
Little bit nitpicky but there is only one issue I experienced during testing... Without the onunload DoAction condition backing out without selecting an option triggers the search by default.
find quote
BigNoid Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2016-02-03 16:07)mikesilvo164 Wrote:  
(2016-02-02 22:17)BigNoid Wrote:  Thx for the heads up Smile My code did not make much sense Big Grin Fixed it now.
Little bit nitpicky but there is only one issue I experienced during testing... Without the onunload DoAction condition backing out without selecting an option triggers the search by default.

Forgot to check for the DoAction property, thx Smile

Aeon Nox
find quote
mikesilvo164 Offline
Posting Freak
(2016-02-03 16:15)BigNoid Wrote:  Forgot to check for the DoAction property, thx Smile
You're welcome, sir. Smile Not to press my luck but I have a suggestion regarding the Custom_Textviewer. Currently the tagline creates a double quote before the plot and I think it has to do with the carriage return so I added a SubHeader property for the tagline but the downside is the gap between the Header and plot when there is no tagline.

Forgot to mention that I am still using the original DialogVideoInfo plot VAR so the quotes may be desired to separate the full plot from the outline.
(This post was last modified: 2016-02-03 16:29 by mikesilvo164.)
find quote
BigNoid Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2016-02-03 16:23)mikesilvo164 Wrote:  
(2016-02-03 16:15)BigNoid Wrote:  Forgot to check for the DoAction property, thx Smile
You're welcome, sir. Smile Not to press my luck but I have a suggestion regarding the Custom_Textviewer. Currently the tagline creates a double quote before the plot and I think it has to do with the carriage return so I added a SubHeader property for the tagline but the downside is the gap between the Header and plot when there is no tagline.

Forgot to mention that I am still using the original DialogVideoInfo plot VAR so the quotes may be desired to separate the full plot from the outline.

Yeah I have to use $ESCINFO there, which creates the quotes. If I dont use it, taglines that have quotes in them get cut off (I have a few titles in my library that have this). If I am not mistaken that would also apply to a a separate property. If the tagline is empty though, it should not use the carriage return as its inside the tagline info label.

Aeon Nox
find quote
mikesilvo164 Offline
Posting Freak
(2016-02-03 17:23)BigNoid Wrote:  Yeah I have to use $ESCINFO there, which creates the quotes. If I dont use it, taglines that have quotes in them get cut off (I have a few titles in my library that have this). If I am not mistaken that would also apply to a a separate property. If the tagline is empty though, it should not use the carriage return as its inside the tagline info label.
I originally thought the same thing but when I looked at a movie without a tagline or plotoutline no quotes. Pic is from latest Git of Nox 5.
[Image: wTrDRNG.png]
So i played around with some things and got these results:

The first pic is a TV Show with quotes in the Plot (the new line after FBI is in the plot itself). The second pic is a movie with a tagline containing a comma (could not find one with a quote) and both use $ESCINFO for the Tagline and $ESCVAR for the plot.

I have not tested any of this on Krypton.
find quote
BigNoid Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2016-02-03 17:57)mikesilvo164 Wrote:  
(2016-02-03 17:23)BigNoid Wrote:  Yeah I have to use $ESCINFO there, which creates the quotes. If I dont use it, taglines that have quotes in them get cut off (I have a few titles in my library that have this). If I am not mistaken that would also apply to a a separate property. If the tagline is empty though, it should not use the carriage return as its inside the tagline info label.
I originally thought the same thing but when I looked at a movie without a tagline or plotoutline no quotes. Pic is from latest Git of Nox 5.

So i played around with some things and got these results:

The first pic is a TV Show with quotes in the Plot (the new line after FBI is in the plot itself). The second pic is a movie with a tagline containing a comma (could not find one with a quote) and both use $ESCINFO for the Tagline and $ESCVAR for the plot.

I have not tested any of this on Krypton.
yeah the double qoutes dont get added consistently. I am not sure how that is decided. Will have to look into that. I remembered wrongly btw, its not because of double qoutes, but because of comma's in text that the $ESCINFO is needed. Otherwise the setproperty sees it as the next element.

Aeon Nox
find quote
mattneed89 Offline
Wondering if anyone can help me out with the below thread?

I have posted in Silvos mod forum but I read that he is taking time out so not sure if he'll have time to help.

Any help would be massively appreciated!

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=259675
find quote