Bug iPhone as remote for iPad. Text input problem.
Hi there,

I am a fairly new user of XBMC and have been able to work most stuff out using the amazing documentation available across the wiki and these forums. However I have come across one recurring problem that i cannot seem to solve nor find a solution for.
I have XBMC running on an iPad3 connected via HDMI to my TV, I use the official remote control app on my iPhone 4S to navigate and control it and it works perfectly except for when Text entry is required. Any instance that requires me to type pops up the iPad's native keyboard (on its own screen, not my TV) and using the keyboard function on the remote app on my phone does nothing, in fact the only way to get out of the text entry situation is to walk across the screen and exit it using the iPad, far from ideal.
Any help on this matter would be much appreciated as this would complete my setup to perfection and i will never need to leave my couch again!

If it's of any help the version of XBMC running on my iPad is todays (16 Jan 2014) daily release and both my iPad and iPhone are running evasion jailbreak ios 7.

Thanks in advance
Jack.
argument already discussed here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=182511

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iPhone as remote for iPad. Text input problem.0