Movie logos after reload question/problem
Ok so I've been scratching my head and searching for a few weeks to answer this with no luck so it's time for me to ask the experts. I tried using other skins and don't get the same results, so there could be some underlying XBMC issues but I figured I'd start here.

My question/problem is related to the movie "Refresh" (Aeon) "Reload" (Confluence) selection. There does not seem to be any difference if I select yes or no to ignore local content. See screenshots below, this is after running an artwork downloader scan with use local content selected. I have logos and clearart downloaded and stored in each movies folder.

My local fanart, poster, and logo are displayed in the upper corner.

Selecting info, the movie logo and clearart are shown, but no option to play trailer. I have links to trailers stored in each movies NFO.

Selecting "get thumb" brings up this menu. Which is correct.

Then if I select "Reload" and no to ignore local content and refresh from the internet, I loose the logo and revert to internet fanart.

Then selecting info no logo or clearart are displayed, but the option for trailer now shows.

If I select "Get Thumb" I get this menu, which has no option for localy stored clearlogo or clearart.

The reload seems to use internet sources for fanart and poster even if you choose not to, it changes the fanart and poster from local to the internet sources. I can change them back by selecting "get thumb" but I can not add the logo or clearart back unless I run another artwork downloader scan.

Maybe I'm missing something, has anyone noticed this? Is there anyway to manually select the logo or clearart without doing a reload?

Thanks,
-Scott
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
@shess757, for run trailer, press C in your keyboard, or respective option in remote control.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Lol...the one place I didn't think to look, thanks! Any ideas why reload does this? I have tried with both Aeon NOX and Confluence and they seem to reload my local art and anything added to the NFO's. Just wondering if this might be a bug with the skin.
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
As far as I was aware, the Frodo version on AD requires you to 'scrape' local artwork with the add-on each time you add or refresh a movie or show to the library.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie logos after reload question/problem0