• 252(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
Hossa everybody Smile

i just wanna ask if someone of the skilled coders here is working on something, that we can use Phils NEW ! extended.script for this Mod ( on Helix and Gotham maybe )
it seems phil adds a lot of nice features with the new extended.script ( Actors infos etc ) in his own Aeon Nox version, but he dont have the nice "toys" we get with this Mod ( Movie sets, colored Icons etc... )

So it would be cool if someone with skinning skills is working on something like that ( maybe we get in the end a "best of all Aeon Nox Skins" Smile )
Why do i get this problem on the Aeon Nox on Gotham, but not on Frodo?

The text is to far to the right, on Aeon Nox Frodo everything is perfect.

HTPC: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 | AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT | 32GB DDR5 6000 | 2x WD Black SN770 1TB + 182TB HDD.
TV/Audio: LG OLED CX 77 | Yamaha RX-A3070 | 5.1.2 Atmos Speaker Setup

Software:
Kodi: v21.0 Omega | Skin: Madnox.Redux v21.00.11 | OS: Windows 11 Home
(2014-12-03, 19:01)Simkin84 Wrote: Why do i get this problem on the Aeon Nox on Gotham, but not on Frodo?

I don't know how to fix that, But I do have a work around. Use movie "logos". It's a setting on that view type. Looks so much better in my opinion,. Go to the left side menu (up a few times on the keyboard I think) and change it from genres to logos. Then go and run "Artwork Downloader" scrip and just marvel at all the pretty.
(2014-12-04, 02:26)Oddsodz Wrote:
(2014-12-03, 19:01)Simkin84 Wrote: Why do i get this problem on the Aeon Nox on Gotham, but not on Frodo?

I don't know how to fix that, But I do have a work around. Use movie "logos". It's a setting on that view type. Looks so much better in my opinion,. Go to the left side menu (up a few times on the keyboard I think) and change it from genres to logos. Then go and run "Artwork Downloader" scrip and just marvel at all the pretty.

Not quite sure what you mean. I could not get it like you said.

Can you show me an example?
HTPC: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 | AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT | 32GB DDR5 6000 | 2x WD Black SN770 1TB + 182TB HDD.
TV/Audio: LG OLED CX 77 | Yamaha RX-A3070 | 5.1.2 Atmos Speaker Setup

Software:
Kodi: v21.0 Omega | Skin: Madnox.Redux v21.00.11 | OS: Windows 11 Home
Hi,

i´m looking for a unwatched count on collections, on series we have the unwatched count.
Is there a reason to edit something in a xml ?
For example when i have a movie collection of three movies and the first two are watched
i want to see there is one unwatched on the collection cover.

Thanks for your help

Alex
For some reason, a couple of days ago my Featured tab stopped showing the widget. I didn't change anything, it just stopped working. I don't have the "hide on back button" enabled (though I enabled it and tried it) and I went into the skin settings and made sure the widget was enabled. I've rebooted several times.

Any ideas? I've had it installed and working for months so not sure what it could be.
Hi,

This topic is named: Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) but is it also working on Kodi v14 Helix or can it be made to work with Helix? Maybe it's already explained but I don't want to read 252 pages for a solution, hope you will understand.

ThnXaLot
Hoping one of you Mod Geniuses can help!

From the Choose Style Tab the choices are:

Extrathumbs
Fanart
Posters
4 Thumbs

Can anything be edited to add 'NONE'?

or

Can anything be edited to remove just the 4 thumb squares?

or

If I set 'No Infopanel' how to add back synopsis and info text only?

I like the synopsis and info text on top of the background rotating fanart, but not the smaller square thumb(s).
I know I could set the view to 'No Infopanel' to eliminate the artwork but it also loses the synopsis and info text.
Be great to have a choice.

Fwiw, there is an .xml that can be edited to adjust the rotation speed of the big Extra-Fanart background which is the same thing that is in those 4 boxes and why I prefer not to keep them since it's showing the same pictures twice.

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9-master\1080i\defaults.xml
Line 14 <timeperimage>7000</timeperimage> (I changed to 1000 to flip them quicker)

Also there is a new weather app out that performs better than Yahoo with this skin. OpenWeatherMap Extended.

Everything is working in Helix very well provided you've kept up and edited a few things to your taste along the way.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
It's getting complicated to follow all the mods and change for this skin Smile

I would like to update to helix but I don't want to lose all the goodies I put into this skin. What's the best way to do that ?

As for goodies I'm talking about the no floor mod for showcase view, colored icon, movie sets and conditional weather.
Shedrock's modded version incorporates all of the mods.
(2014-12-10, 16:47)Brimstone Wrote: Shedrock's modded version incorporates all of the mods.

Thanks I'm gonna try that !
I got a couple of gui error in the transfert to Helix nothing too dramaticbut I would like to get rid of them anyway.

I read trough most of this thread and manage to correct most of them but did not find any answer to those 2

This happens on the audio and subtitles settings And on the video setttings in the menu when a video is playing

This happens whenever that panel pops up (either by pressing Info or C). Seems like the panel is broken in two. The bottom edge should be connected to the rest of the panel.

Hey guys, just wondering if any of the dev's can throw up a link to the ORIGINAL PSD of info_panel_alt.png so it can be photoshopped?

This one:

Thanks!
These TEXTURE issues have been fixed in Shedrock's modded version of the SKIN. Shedrock's Helix verison incorporates all of Warlion's mods plus additional mods.
Not same skin that warlion, see the main menu for example (different from classic, I can't put in the middle, etc), some views, textures...I prefer warlion version. I'm working on the Helix version, I only need one more week Wink

Regards.
  • 252(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25