Video Library Not Updating
Hello All,

I am having some trouble getting my video library to update properly. I am using Couchpotato to get movies, everything from CP is working properly, as far as getting, renaming, and moving the file. However, when it tells XBMC to update the library the new movie does not show up on XBMC. However, if I do a manual XBMC scan the movie will be scraped and added to the list.

I have been looking through the logs posted below however nothing jumps out as to why XBMC is skipping over the newly added movie. I was hoping I could get some help with understanding the logs to see what is happening.

http://pastebin.com/W2e90GTw

I am running Frodo 12.3

Thanks in advance!
The scanner was called OK on the folder:
Code:
20:17:20 T:3880   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: [{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "params": {"message": "Downloaded A Case of You (720p)", "image": "https://raw.github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer/master/couchpotato/static/images/notify.couch.small.png", "title": "CouchPotato"}, "method": "GUI.ShowNotification", "id": "GUI.ShowNotification"}, {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "params": {"directory": "g:\\movies2\\movies\\"}, "method": "VideoLibrary.Scan", "id": "VideoLibrary.Scan"}]
20:17:20 T:3880   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Calling gui.shownotification
20:17:20 T:3880   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Value does not match any of the enum values in type
20:17:20 T:3880   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Calling videolibrary.scan
20:17:20 T:3724  NOTICE: Thread CVideoInfoScanner start, auto delete: false
20:17:20 T:2104   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogExtendedProgressBar.xml) ------
20:17:20 T:3724  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..
20:17:20 T:3724   DEBUG: CAnnouncementManager - Announcement: OnScanStarted from xbmc
20:17:20 T:3724   DEBUG: GOT ANNOUNCEMENT, type: 16, from xbmc, message OnScanStarted
20:17:20 T:3724  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for video info took 00:00

However nothing was scanned. What is in the folder supplied there, "g:\\movies2\\movies\\" ? Do you have content set on that folder?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Yeah all my movies are located in G:\movies2\movies. Im sure about the doubles slashes though.
Yup, that may be the trouble.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Library Not Updating0