• 10(current)
XBMCee - Ultimate XBMC Controller for iPhone and iPad
Hi,

First off i love this great app !

What i am missing is

1. Youtube integration (like in commander)
2. Offline library list
3. Music playlist choosing option

Will these be added?
Hello,
Thank you

Yes.. We are working on new features with each release and so hopefully all this will come soon.

(2014-12-27, 12:29)Njaynl Wrote: Hi,

First off i love this great app !

What i am missing is

1. Youtube integration (like in commander)
2. Offline library list
3. Music playlist choosing option

Will these be added?

All,
Just wanted to update the group about v1.6 release which is coming out soon
Following features are updated/added in this release

- Now you can reorder/swap items in your now playing playlist
- New layout for Library (on iPhones) and File browser (iPad/iPhone) for easier navigation
- Play or Queue music album
- Play or Queue Movies
- Episode count on top of TV Shows
- Ability to hide watched TV shows and Movies
- More iPhone 6/6 Plus optimized icons

And a new ICON color scheme
Nice app ++++++

Please add a posibility to playtrailer from XBMC/kodi. So the internal youtube plugin in XBMC plays the trailer. I remember a remote XBMC commander had this feature..
Great update! Love the icon!
I like the update. Please add;

- Live TV
- Radio
- Sorting of music by Artist / Albumartist
Still no progress on problem related to iOS 7.1.2 ?
Hi,

is there a Wake on LAN ability for clients in this app??
I have just bought this product after hearing good things about it. However, I am not seeming to be able to connect. Here's what I have:

1. ipad2 with 3G and Wifi
2. Kodi Helix latest version
3. Followed instructions by allowing Kodi to be controlled by an outside source in Services -> Remote control -> Allow programs on other systems to control Kodi
4. Saved XBMCee login, password, IP address (looked up on my PC Kodi) and port number.
5. Connected the app, which took a while but then reverted to the grey screen that has the options to scroll, home, subtitles, stream, etc
6. There doesn't appear to be any library of anything I have on my Kodi, and I have checked and see that my files are set to Library mode.
7. It does not appear to be connecting properly or picking anything up.
8. I don't have any firewalls or antivirus on my ipad.

Any ideas? I don't want to have to ask for a refund because I'm sure it's a great app, but if I can't get it to work properly I have no choice.

Looking forward to an answer!

Kind regards,
If you're connected, try refreshing the local library, its the reload button, press it and choose local and it should be downloading.
(2015-02-10, 01:05)hsus Wrote: If you're connected, try refreshing the local library, its the reload button, press it and choose local and it should be downloading.

Thanks I tried. Seems the issue is I was using 3G and not WiFi. This requires Wifi...dóh. I'll have to look for another solution as my house does not use Wifi.
(2015-01-30, 12:44)nexusle Wrote: Hi,

is there a Wake on LAN ability for clients in this app??

Hi there I asked for this option 6 months ago and still has not been added which is a shame. also no wake up of two pc systems as I also wanted to be able to wake two systems at the same time. I have not used this app at all as it's useless without a wake up feature. So back to xbmc commandor as this does do that well actually all remotes on the iPad do apart from this one. Can not see the point in having two apps one to wake and one to remote when there are other apps that do it all in one.

But I guess this is not an important feature to add.
Question or maybe a needed feature?

When you download an episode or a movie from kodi onto your iPad is there a way to play it from the xbmcee app rather than having to open it in another app? the other app I am using is called MoliPlayer HD. This process does work but to be able to watch one of my episode I need to have around 2.4 gb of space free on my iPad. (1.2gb for the file to download, then when opening it in my player it copies it to the memory of the app spending another 1.2gb)
Maybe there is something I'm overlooking or could this be added in? Possibly a player in the app itself. I am aware that some files may not work on the iPad due to codecs etc.
Also with the player we could possible stream the video to the iPad from kodi? This would also allow us to see if the video will ply on the iPad before downloading it and wasting storage.

Just some thoughts, maybe someone could shine some light on this?

Thanks.
Is this remote project dead?
Not sure if this is still being developed but if it is then this project should probably be renamed to meet the official trademark policy?

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Trademark_Policy

You should not use "Kodi" or "XBMC" in the product name, see this section:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Trademark...d_Software

Related Software

XBMC Foundation products are designed to be extended, and we recognize that community members writing add-ons and supplemental software need some way to identify the XBMC Foundation product to which their add-on/software pertain. Our main concern about add-ons and related software is that consumers not be confused as to whether they are official (meaning approved by XBMC Foundation) or not. To address that concern, we request that add-ons and supplemental software names not include, in whole or in part, the words "XBMC Foundation" or "Kodi" in a way that suggests a connection between XBMC Foundation and the add-on or software (e.g., "Frobnicator for Kodi," would be acceptable, but "Kodi Frobnicator" would not).

Recommend you read http://kodi.tv/introducing-kodi-14/ and http://kodi.tv/introducing-the-kodi-logo/ which explain their interest in trademark protection.
Dead?
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCee - Ultimate XBMC Controller for iPhone and iPad1