Video quality is blotchy
Just installed Kodi on my Macbook Pro (Mid-2012 Retina running OS 10.9.5). The gradients in video are reduced to blotches and bands of color. I turned off the hardware acceleration option, but it didn't help. Any ideas? Thanks
Have you actually tried reading the forum rules (wiki) that you agreed to abide by?

Sent from my XT1254
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
[quote='bry' pid='2484279' dateline='1482406385']
Have you actually tried reading the forum rules (wiki) that you agreed to abide by?

Not thoroughly enough it seems. I've revised the question, how's that?
Yeah well, in spite of that it is the quality of the crap streams that is your issue, nothing at all to do with Kodi. Y'all don't want to pay for your own content, then put up with the crap looking stuff and stop whining.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2016-12-22, 14:00)black_eagle Wrote: Yeah well, in spite of that it is the quality of the crap streams that is your issue, nothing at all to do with Kodi. Y'all don't want to pay for your own content, then put up with the crap looking stuff and stop whining.

Actually there was a solution that I finally found, the last post on this thread here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2484332

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video quality is blotchy0