All scripts fail Win7 64bit
Hi,

Im strugling to get add ons working like documantry.net, i get script failed xxxxx.py all the time
I tried fresh installs, portable mode, installing in c:\, nothing seems to work. hopefully it's something silly.

here are some logs:

http://pastebin.com/WVbE7v68

http://pastebin.com/bBGuVEyR

Hopefully someone can see what i am doing wrongfully.

Many thanks!
ignore
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Im thinking it might have to do somethoing with JSON, just did another fresh install of XBMC and added documentary.net, and the log gives this error:
Code:
17:56:31 T:3740   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: No JSON object could be decoded
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.documentary.net\addon.py", line 69, in <module>
                                                plugin.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 332, in run
                                                items = self._dispatch(self.request.path)
                                              File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 306, in _dispatch
                                                listitems = view_func(**items)
                                              File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.documentary.net\addon.py", line 40, in index
                                                } for item in get_categories()]
                                              File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.documentary.net\resources\lib\api.py", line 38, in get_categories
                                                resp = _json(CATEGORIES_URL)
                                              File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.documentary.net\resources\lib\api.py", line 30, in _json
                                                return json.load(urllib2.urlopen(url))
                                              File "C:\XBMC\system\python\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 267, in load
                                                parse_constant=parse_constant, **kw)
                                              File "C:\XBMC\system\python\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 307, in loads
                                                return _default_decoder.decode(s)
                                              File "C:\XBMC\system\python\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 319, in decode
                                                obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
                                              File "C:\XBMC\system\python\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 338, in raw_decode
                                                raise ValueError("No JSON object could be decoded")
                                            ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
any1 know how to handle this?
i just checked the github page of that plugin,
and there seems to be a list of issues with it.
seems they changed the api an dnow the plugin doesn't work anymore.
so till the devolper or someone else fixes it you're out of luck i think
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All scripts fail Win7 64bit0