• 122(current)
Intel NUC - Bay Trail (Celeron Generation CPU) - DN2820FYKH
Hi,
Has anyone managed to set just one of the usb ports to no-detect? It seems to switch them all off when I just want one off but I'm not 100% sure I'm doing it right? If I select port 3 (the front port) to no-detect then the rear ones don't detect my logitech keyboard trying to switch the NUC on.
Any help or ideas?

RLTW
-----------------------------------------------
NUC Kit DN2820FYKH
Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB
Kingston 60GB SSD
Openelec 4.2.1
-----------------------------------------------
When move to openelec from windows 7 i need reformat partitions on ssd first?Bluetooth is working on 4.2.1?Thanks.
Hi all:

I've had my baytrail for a few months and everythimg has been working fine, seemingly. Now though, I'm getting dropped frames all over the place and I just cannot figure out why-- granted 3 million audio and video settings that can wreak havoc doesn't help, but that's just the way it is.

Any suggestions-- I'm pulling my hair out here.

nuc2920 - marantz 7702- panasonic pj

thanks!

James
As you say there are heaps of potential settings so perhaps you can start by listing/screenshotting the following screens (making sure you have Expert Level settings enabled)

System -> Video Output
System -> Audio Output
Video -> Playback
Video -> Acceleration

You also didnt say what OS you are running or what version of XBMC/Kodi
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC
^ Correct you are- kind of a dense move on my part. Will do so this evening.

The weird thing is it just seems to have with some titles that I've never had issues with before. Back to the Future for instance...jerks and drops frames throughout the film...AND Kodi seems to think it's a 3D film (in fairness I may have hit something that locked the title in that way during my frustration). Is that fixable?

I'm running openelec, Gotham 13.2

Pics to follow.

thanks

James
you got a sample oft he video thats a problem, to see if its just on your setup?
Anyone know if the OE 5.0 beta remote issues are fixed in the newest RC?
TIA

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
@xbs08 what were the remote issues?
(2014-11-07, 17:58)xbs08 Wrote: Just updated to OpenELEC 4.95.1. Helix Beta 1 last night and i'm getting remote key presses issues.
It's like the NUC pauses/hangs for one or two seconds but keeps registering key presses on the remote and then executes them all in a quick sequence.
Really weird...

Anyone seeing this on OE 4.95.1.?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
(2014-12-18, 19:00)xbs08 Wrote: Anyone know if the OE 5.0 beta remote issues are fixed in the newest RC?
TIA

yes, no more lags.
LG OLED65C8 / Denon AVR-X3200W / KEF E305+ONKYO SKH-410 / Synology DS2415+ / Logitech Harmony Companion / ZOTAC MAGNUS EN1060K (Kodi DSPlayer x64) / LightSpace HTL, DisplayCal, HCFR, Calman / i1D3 OEM Rev.B, i1PRO2 OEM Rev.E
(2014-12-18, 17:51)stuCONNERS Wrote: you got a sample oft he video thats a problem, to see if its just on your setup?

No, I don't. It happens on multiple titles. Dropped frames-- jumpy panning.

As an aside: how/can I easily update to the new Kodi/openelec versions? I don't see options for either, anywhere.

thanks
James
http://wiki.openelec.tv/index.php/Updati...g_OpenELEC
(2014-12-18, 05:31)scarecrow420 Wrote: As you say there are heaps of potential settings so perhaps you can start by listing/screenshotting the following screens (making sure you have Expert Level settings enabled)

System -> Video Output
System -> Audio Output
Video -> Playback
Video -> Acceleration

You also didnt say what OS you are running or what version of XBMC/Kodi

Ok, please find the images below detailing current settings...please understand these are NOT what I was rolling with-- the default on everything seemed to work fine at one point (at least I THINK that was the case), but now I still get dropped frames after returning everything I can see to "default".

thanks!

James
dont know if im missing something but those images are too small to actually read
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC
looks like all the issues are with vc-1 titles with everything at the defaults. .264's are ok.

I'm hoping this is GOOD news, lol. Looking for a solution.

James
  • 122(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel NUC - Bay Trail (Celeron Generation CPU) - DN2820FYKH5