Win Mouse // Touch screen issues
Hello!

First time poster. Long time user. Average tech skills.

I am running frodo on windows 7 running metropolis skin. I have a logitech K400 wireless keyboard and touchpad.

When scrolling through movies and tv shows when the mouse lands on the title for too long it brings up and options menu. when using the two finger scroll on the touchpad there is no issue. However when casually browsing I may leave the mouse over a tittle too long and the options menu pops up.
This is extremely annoying. I assume it is because of the selection in system settings "enable mouse and touch screen support". Xbmc must think it is a long touch requesting options. When i disable this function obviously I obviously loose my touchpad mouse capability.
Is there away to ONLY enable mouse and disable touchscreen? Or if my assumption is completely wrong is there a fix or work around to my dilemma?

Thank you so much for your help and support.

Mike
It's possible that this is a windows issue... check out the mouse settings, and see if activate a window by hover is toggled. The timeout sensitivity can also be set 'somewhere' in windows, and you might have further adjustments with the latest driver, I suggest contacting logitech. I'd also recommend checking out another skin which may function better in this area. e.g. T!

Logitech support http://www.logitech.com/en-ca/support/wi...=14&bit=64
PatK,

Sounds like great advice. I'll try all options tonight and let everyone know my results. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mouse // Touch screen issues0