• 10(current)
Release [Helix-Isengard] WiMM - Web interface Media Manager for Kodi
(2014-12-20, 18:06)fyfe Wrote:
(2014-12-17, 14:30)horstepipe Wrote: Hey
is there an option to change the audio language information of a movie?
regards

No the JSON-RPC API doesn't support changing the video/audio details they only way to fix it is to edit the metadata on the video file.

Changing/settings the audio language is job for a remuxing tool like mkvtoolnix for e.g
Hi,
I don't seem to be able to modify movie set lists.
There is only the possibility to add or remove a complete list.
I would like to add or remove movies from a selected movie set (worked on XWMM)
Do I miss something?

I'm running Openelec (gotham)

Regs,
Rarkh
Yes, movie sets are managed for individual movies in the "fly-out" panel on the right - I missed it myself while looking for it as well.
(2014-12-17, 23:09)uNiversal Wrote: Clear your browser cache and retry, it should still be there.

I really not found genre editing option, where can i find it? And naturally, the movie file folder... Could anyone post an image, where it should be...

(2015-01-03, 22:31)doriath Wrote:
(2014-12-17, 23:09)uNiversal Wrote: Clear your browser cache and retry, it should still be there.

I really not found genre editing option, where can i find it? And naturally, the movie file folder... Could anyone post an image, where it should be...

Press the tools menu option > manage genres.

for some reason the tools sidebar was removed no idea why.

@fyfe was this removed for some reason?
Thank you for your answer!

But "manage genres menu" not equal the "movie genre classification".

This is my biggest problem now. I cannot edit the movie genres, I'll use instead XWMM, that contain it that point...

But thnx.
I assume you are looking for this?

You have to click on the arrows on the right hand side of the screen to bring out the genre menu.

I take that back yes correct.... the arrows or the tools menu both give access to some management options like genres, cast, other.

thank you khaoohs
Hi there,

Thanks a lot for this release!
I wonder if an add-on exists that can display the movies fanart (+ other infos) and bring the download feature? I'd like to use that within a distant kodi mediacenter (wan network). It would be as rasplex that enables just the streaming (donwnloading feature not integrated yet), but only downloading...
Thanks for your answers.
Hi,

I can't seem to change episode ratings anymore neither on my windows 7 machine or my raspberry pi. Whenever I change the rating from 0.0 to whatever nothing happend on Kodi, this only started to happen since yesterday.
hit refresh. btw nothing has chnaged since yesterday this side.
Thank for the asnwer uNiversal, I think that a recent update of Firefox is the problem it's the only thing that chanched at leats to my knowledge.
Clear cache and when you do changes and ress save, give it a few seconds and then refresh browser with F5. atm thers no other way to get updated infor from kodi on the web interface.
Hi,
I wanted to say that I really like this tool. I use ember and tiny media manager to scrape my movie but once the files are in my Kodi folders it was hard to edit. Now it's extremely easy to fix any mistake.

I fount one issue but I think it might be a Kodi problem, this icon does not show http://localhost/resources/images/flags/...vorbis.png (for the same movies, in confluence I do not see the icons, so I imagine it might be linked)

Other than that, I will give you time to work on cast edit (and maybe band edit as it seems to be impossible to do in Kodi and I have bands scraped as the wrong ones...)

Keep up the good job!!!

Edit : is it me but we can export a report with the writer, but we can not edit it ?
The icons I added to default skin a while back but never to wimm, when I have a minute Ill submit them so a newer version should support them just the same.

thanks.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Helix-Isengard] WiMM - Web interface Media Manager for Kodi1